IGNORED

Members Banned Discussion

2 minutes ago, billchao said:

I went full CSI mode:

486B1ABD-1C21-4B47-A56D-3322965D1788.jpeg

23A4B9DE-B215-45FE-A1E1-4FC5FEA93B88.jpeg

It was @mchepp’s comment that got me looking in this direction, so thanks for the assist, Mike.

What is funny is the mountains are the only thing I remember about him. He has some great views from his range, no idea why he spends so much time on our forum posting nonsense. I can't remember where I left my keys, but a beautiful range from 2012, can't forget it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Patrick57 has a long history of being banned here. I remember him from the old site years ago just getting tossed. He is persistent and consistently obnoxious. You have to give him that! 

• 1 month later...

Lol…yeah….oleschool had troll written all over him pretty quickly.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

@Billy Z joins the list of the departed. Addition via subtraction.

The reasons are obvious if you paid any attention to his posts. And his last post managed to reach a new level of stupid.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, iacas said:

@Billy Z joins the list of the departed. Addition via subtraction.

The reasons are obvious if you paid any attention to his posts. And his last post managed to reach a new level of stupid.

Thanks for the update.

I applaud this for the simple reason that there has to come a time when people are called out for who they really are - even though  in this case the perpetrator proudly demands that we know what he is -  despite gentle and not so gentle prodding with regard to at most getting a simple education and at the least showing the capacity for understanding simple concepts that one assumes most of us share, but sadly, don't.

It's one thing to be belligerent, crude, crass, grumpy and just plain dumb, but to be so wilfully and proudly out of touch is something else. To essentially mock a movement that is designed to create inclusivity and recognise an ugly history and see it as a joke is about as low as it gets. Now more than ever, this sort of mentality needs to be called out. 

Rant over. :-)

• Administrator
Just now, Shorty said:

I applaud this for the simple reason that there has to come a time when people are called out for who they really are - even though  in this case the perpetrator proudly demands that we know what he is -  despite gentle and not so gentle prodding with regard to at most getting a simple education and at the least showing the capacity for understanding simple concepts that one assumes most of us share, but sadly, don't.

It's one thing to be belligerent, crude, crass, grumpy and just plain dumb, but to be so wilfully and proudly out of touch is something else. To essentially mock a movement that is designed to create inclusivity and recognise an ugly history and see it as a joke is about as low as it gets. Now more than ever, this sort of mentality needs to be called out. 

Rant over. :-)

Nah.

Folks like Thomas can't fathom that a bunch of people can independently arrive at the conclusion that he's a dope. So it must be that I have "minions" (his words) who just suck up to me.

Ha. As if.

8 minutes ago, iacas said:

Ha. As if.

I guess it's easier for some people to think that their enemy is a cult rather than a bunch of informed individuals. Saves one the bother of introspection. 🙃

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Folks like Thomas can't fathom that a bunch of people can independently arrive at the conclusion that he's a dope

This nails it. And if he read this he’d think..’yeah…another minion.’ 

On 4/14/2021 at 12:30 PM, DaveP043 said:

Ya gotta love the name "bileyerheid" tho.  

Sounds like he may have originated from my neck of the woods,

‘Awayanbileyerheid’ is a fairly humorous response to someone , 

sort of like ,get lost your talking drivel (nonsense)

If you want to get an insight of the meaning , Google ‘ Parliamo Glasgow’ -;))

• Thumbs Up 1

I just came across the thread and it seems like he somewhat optimizes the view lots of folks in the US have that these movements by people who historically have been underrepresented in positions of power who are initiating changes to ways of thinking is upsetting to them.

I won't go into my theory as to what's behind it bc that would put us OT, I'll just note that even though I hadn't really noticed much of what he posted, he seemed like a regular poster (who even posted in this thread) so i was surprised when i saw he had been banned.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

I won't go into my theory as to what's behind it bc that would put us OT, I'll just note that even though I hadn't really noticed much of what he posted, he seemed like a regular poster (who even posted in this thread) so i was surprised when i saw he had been banned.

He was a troll.

• He received > 1 "trolling" warnings.
  • He said he was "leaving" once because "he didn't fit in and never had" (paraphrased).
  • He posted that people here are "minions" trying to "suck up" to me.
  • He also said my golf swing sucks. 🙂

The older I get, the less I care about the opinions of stupid people. I am starting to see why older people just say what they think more often.

Thing is, too, nobody hears my inner monologue. I don't say everything I think about other people to other people, but I "hear" what I "say" internally about myself 100% of the time.