Jump to content
IGNORED

Nintendo Switch Games Sale - Any Recommendations?


Recommended Posts

  • Moderator

I'm eventually going to get either an Xbox or Playstation (no luck on that front so far, out of stock whenever I check for the PS5), so should get Dark Souls for that I guess. Looking at Link's Awakening and the Studio Ghibli game. I guess I should get Golf 2K21, lol.

Currently playing Hades and Fire Emblem Three Houses now.

fb-400x400.jpg

Take a look at Nintendo game sales and deals offered on the Nintendo Game Store.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, nevets88 said:

I'm eventually going to get either an Xbox or Playstation (no luck on that front so far, out of stock whenever I check for the PS5), so should get Dark Souls for that I guess. Looking at Link's Awakening and the Studio Ghibli game. I guess I should get Golf 2K21, lol.

Currently playing Hades and Fire Emblem Three Houses now.

fb-400x400.jpg

Take a look at Nintendo game sales and deals offered on the Nintendo Game Store.

 

Depending on what kinds of games you are into, my wife has a Switch and has really been enjoying Zelda Breath of the Wild and Pikman 3 lately. She has played Spyro: Reignited in the past as well, and Super Mario Odyssey is one of her favorite games too, she has replayed that multiple times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I really enjoyed Octopath Traveler as just a pure RPG. Breath of the Wild is a work of art, but it lacks the deep dungeon delving that I enjoyed a lot with the previous Zelda games. I thought Mario Odyssey was fun, but I enjoy 2D Mario than 3D Mario. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Moderator

Thanks all.

I bought Dark Souls, Transistor and Mario Odyssey, wanted to get golf 2k21, but forgot. Have played Breath of the Wild, was my favorite until I played The Witcher. Will check out the above recs.

Right now, totally addicted to Hades.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

12 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Have played Breath of the Wild, was my favorite until I played The Witcher. Will check out the above recs.

I can't stand the Witcher because of the control set up. I found it to be way too cumbersome. 

I never got into dark souls because of the controls as well. I don't like the laggy combat style. You press a button and the character winds up for his attack. Not a big fan. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Moderator
22 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I can't stand the Witcher because of the control set up. I found it to be way too cumbersome. 

I never got into dark souls because of the controls as well. I don't like the laggy combat style. You press a button and the character winds up for his attack. Not a big fan. 

 

The story in The Witcher is so good though. But I steer more towards story oriented games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 11/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, nevets88 said:

I'm eventually going to get either an Xbox or Playstation (no luck on that front so far, out of stock whenever I check for the PS5), so should get Dark Souls for that I guess. Looking at Link's Awakening and the Studio Ghibli game. I guess I should get Golf 2K21, lol.

Currently playing Hades and Fire Emblem Three Houses now.

fb-400x400.jpg

Take a look at Nintendo game sales and deals offered on the Nintendo Game Store.

 

If you like jrpg’s, FF8 remastered. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, ncates00 said:

If you like jrpg’s, FF8 remastered. 

I forgot about that one. I really enjoyed that game. So much fun. I never played the original FF7. I was more of a FF9, FF10, and FF12 (I think is highly underrated)

I can't wait for the next original final fantasy to come out. The trailer made it look really dark, and it went back to the medieval era. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, saevel25 said:

I forgot about that one. I really enjoyed that game. So much fun. I never played the original FF7. I was more of a FF9, FF10, and FF12 (I think is highly underrated)

I can't wait for the next original final fantasy to come out. The trailer made it look really dark, and it went back to the medieval era. 

Yeah I loved 7-10. 4 and 6 were good too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Want to join this community?

    We'd love to have you!

    Sign Up
  • Support TST Affiliates

    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Posts

    • I put on top of my bag, but it's really either stuff it into a divider hole (putter cover), on the alignment stick (driver or wood cover), or just directly on top of the bag (iron covers).
    • Mavrik driver, old XR 3 wood, (best I ever had), Bertha 4 hybrid, Rogue irons, 5-GW, 54* Mac Daddy SW, 58* X Tour LW... old Cobra putter.  
    • Do your students lose their sponsorships when they use that word?
    • I agree completely.  Two reasons.  First, when you've learned Aimpoint Express, you've learned to collect the information presented in those books, for every single golf course you'll ever play in your life.  No need to buy another greens book, ever.  Second reason, once you have the book, you still have to learn  how to turn the arrows and numbers into an actual read.  Yeah, you'll know the putt goes left, but you need to learn how to estimate how FAR left it will go.  Aimpoint Express teaches you not just how to collect the data, but how to actually use the data to determine your start line.  I haven't priced an Aimpoint clinic for a few years, but I'll just about guarantee that the clinic price would be less than buying three greens books, and quite possibly less than buying just two.
    • I've been buying the Strackaline combo books. The price of yardage/green book combo is $125, and yardage only is $29-$47. A guy on Youtube was saying you should only buy the yardage book, and spend the $78-$96 you save on learning Aimpoint. Any thoughts?
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. casamarina
      casamarina
      (64 years old)
    2. Coach crabb
      Coach crabb
      (54 years old)
    3. jaxxes
      jaxxes
      (30 years old)

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...