• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I did that once to a Ti Bubble II driver. I assume it was a manufacturing defect.
    • So you weren’t able to listen to Death Metal for 40 hours?
    • Lie can be affected by set up, but it is really impact position that is key. The shaft is actually bending down slightly at impact. So the head is slightly flattened with respect to the shaft. If you set up too close or too far from the ball, it can vary the head position at impact. One trick I use at set up is to let my right arm hang free. If I can then move it to the club without moving it in or away from my body, then my set up is in the right spot.
    • I live in close proximity to Browns fans, so Manziel is still one of those names that stirs things up.  But absolutely. If golf can give him a direction in life, that's fantastic. Maybe he only ever competes for a club championship at the local golf club, but if it gives him a reason to get out of bed in the morning that might be more important.  I know some people with issues. One commonality is that they don't have that something to be passionate about.
    • I actually think he's an okay guy. He has his demons and his issues just like anyone else. I don't think he's inherently a "bad person" in any way. I wish him all the best in his pursuit. My guess is he'll never make a PGA tour event, but good for him to have a goal and a dream that's worth pursuing. There are a million worse things he could be trying to do. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Alex Bret
      Alex Bret
      (31 years old)
    2. Byeinstein
      Byeinstein
      (36 years old)
    3. casparlee
      casparlee
      (31 years old)
    4. ClubPro28
      ClubPro28
      (41 years old)
    5. Gregglink
      Gregglink
      (47 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...