IGNORED

Michigan Golf Show 2021 - Cancelled

The MiCHiGAN Golf Show - Novi Michigan

March 5-7, 2021

Currently we are moving forward with the 2021 Michigan Golf Show.

The Suburban Collection Showplace is planning on opening to a full show schedule beginning January 1st, 2021.

We have been working with many different officials and experts on making the upcoming event a safe and productive event.  The Michigan Golf Show will be following many safety guidelines and health measures to address Covid 19.

This show kicks off the golf season highlighting @ 350 exhibitors with great deals on every aspect of the golf game! Retailers! Resorts! Travel Destinations! Great deals on Michigan Golf Courses! With a variety of "hands-on" activities will get you ready for this season.

• Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...

Sorry, not attending until I have been vaccinated. There is no way for the organizers to run this thing safely during a pandemic.

5 hours ago, bkuehn1952 said:

Sorry, not attending until I have been vaccinated. There is no way for the organizers to run this thing safely during a pandemic.

I have attended this show the last 4 years.  I'm with you Brian, I won't be attending until I get the vaccine and I'm low on the list.

• boogielicious changed the title to Michigan Golf Show 2021 - Cancelled

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I think you need to be respectful of people regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation. I also think what JT said was disrespectful. He said he was sorry, and I believe him. Hopefully, this will make him aware that words can be hurtful. 
    • I like the sklz ball first trainer for hitting off a mat.  Feedback for hitting fat, hitting at the toe, hitting towards the hosel. But they are not making them anymore.  My has a crack in it, I think I'll try to make one with that small sheet of polycorbonate.   Me too, same problems with my swing. I have corrected it but sometimes regress. For me I focus on steady head through back swing until contact, and shift weight to front foot at the start of the downswing. (Key 1 and 2 of the 5 simple keys).  I also sight a spot about an inch in front of the ball as my contact point.
    • I definitely hit a lot of fat shots.  I just have trouble hitting the ball first and I am bad about coming over the top. I am 74.  Been playing off and on for years.  My parents probably couldn't  have afforded lessons but I can see that would have been the thing to do.  I have been doing things wrong for years and it will be hard to change.  I got me a new net.  Just going to start fixing self and hit a lot of balls if I can.  I have a good idea of what I am doing wrong but I don't  know if I can change it. I was going to try and change to the single plane swing.  I had better luck with the driver than the irons. Thanks for the ideas.
    • I'm 63. I was using a 12 degree driver with a senior flex shaft. The ball ballooned to much and I had too much dispersion. I have changed the shaft to a slightly heavier shaft in stiff flex and gotten much better results.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. MrTom
      MrTom
      (37 years old)
    2. Neil BRIGGS
      Neil BRIGGS
      (62 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...