IGNORED

NHL 2020-21 (or just 2021)

iacas
Note: This thread is 1017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

On 7/7/2021 at 11:26 PM, mcanadiens said:

Gotta give em their due. About three emojis less enthusiastic, but there it is.

Well one woulda been okay. 

The funny thing is in a “normal” season. The Habs don’t even make the playoffs, and you get Edmonton-Calgary in Hockey’s version of the NFC East and the Rangers crossover. 

I have one pet-peeve with the NHL that now with 32 teams can be fixed. 

No more wild-cards for the playoffs. Either go back to top eight in the conference, or top four in each division. No wild-cards. And for Pete’s sake it’s the division semifinals and the division finals NHL.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 hours ago, onthehunt526 said:

I have one pet-peeve with the NHL that now with 32 teams can be fixed. 

No more wild-cards for the playoffs. Either go back to top eight in the conference, or top four in each division. No wild-cards. And for Pete’s sake it’s the division semifinals and the division finals NHL.

Agreed.

It's always been the divisional games that I get the most excited for. 

2 hours ago, mcanadiens said:

Agreed.

It's always been the divisional games that I get the most excited for. 

I mean more than likely that would mean that at least 2 teams in the Pacific make the postseason with lousy point percentages. (I don’t know but I think Calgary might edge Edmonton in a full 82 game regular season). 

The league though it wants to stay at 82 games may have to play 84 per team due to how many teams you have now.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, iacas said:

Funny as hell. It was SAVARD. Erik. 

What's in Shane's Bag?     

• Administrator
7 hours ago, onthehunt526 said:

It was SAVARD. Erik. 

Huh?

Also, I thought it was stupid.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I could only watch the first 1:30 of the video before I shut it down, can't stand his cockiness. I know they just won the cup, but what about classy sportsmanship? Whoever it was, he was an JA.

Thomas Gralinski, 2458080

10 hours ago, iacas said:

Huh?

Also, I thought it was stupid.

The salary cap “circumvention” was Savard. Kucherov is an overpaid asshat.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

• Administrator
1 hour ago, onthehunt526 said:

The salary cap “circumvention” was Savard. Kucherov is an overpaid asshat.

I never said it wasn’t. So again, huh? You quoted a post with a video of Kucherov’s post-game conference.

Kucherov is the MVP, no?

Now that’s an asshat.🙂

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

2 hours ago, iacas said:

I never said it wasn’t. So again, huh? You quoted a post with a video of Kucherov’s post-game conference.

Kucherov is the MVP, no?

No Kucherov is an asshat. Or yes, Most Valuable Piss-ant maybe.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

• Administrator

Oh brother.

1 hour ago, onthehunt526 said:

No Kucherov is an asshat. Or yes, Most Valuable Piss-ant maybe.

I don’t watch hockey. I’ve watched one full game in my life and that was the miracle on ice. I know nothing of Kucherov but that press conference was ass-hatty to me. But I don’t know if that kind of presentation is considered the norm for hockey.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Wowee.

Also, new posts here:

Note: This thread is 1017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!