• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I responded to the Game Five 8-0 blow out by Tampa. See @billchao and overall I don’t think even if Tampa goes to the finals they are a lock to win the Cup. So, in general, no. Tampa is not a lock to win the Cup. The Isles laid an egg in game 5, but even after giving up 12 goals in a row, picked themselves off the mat, stayed disciplined and won Game 6 and forced a winner-take-all Game 7 at Amalie.
    • Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. I sometimes get sloppy with my grip so I’ll concentrate on that more at setup. I know the proper grip but sometimes it helps to go back and review fundamentals.   Point 2 is something that I had an issue with way back on my first swing thread post so maybe it has crept back in. I’ll have to pay more attention to that. Thanks!!
    • I love how @Billy Z posed his question the morning after NYI got blown out and you responded the day after they tied the series up in game 6.
    • The right side bunker? Louis was in the left rough off the tee, wasn’t he? Wouldn’t that bunker be “behind” the green from his angle?
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BoogieThumper
      BoogieThumper
      (45 years old)
    2. Chriasp
      Chriasp
      (30 years old)
    3. cpk23
      cpk23
      (30 years old)
    4. DON TAYLOR
      DON TAYLOR
      (59 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...