IGNORED

2021 Masters

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

Doesn't Zalatoris use a long putter with an arm-lock grip?

Yep.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

6 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Just a dude walking with his jacket. Nothing to see here. Move on.

ziregolf_172045637_296213168526569_4611677833903487434_n.jpg

ziregolf_171139747_453138549254349_9144530627060290781_n.jpg

Dude, I would have run up and thanked him for winning me a hundred and seventy five bucks in the office pool. 

• Funny 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

I love that the broadcast is available to stream on the Masters site. Don't have to remember to DVR, can watch it from anywhere pretty much.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I can't stop thinking about this picture. I was today years old when I found out that the Butler Cabin interviews were done in what amounts to a TV studio in the basement. 

h_2018040729155.jpg

- Mark

1 hour ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Who were the woeful "longs"?  Adam Scott, Bernhardt Langer?  Who else?

Well...Langer is an anchorer with an asterisk.😉

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Another thing that came out of watching this year, I don't watch as much golf as I used to anymore, is what are these companies I've never heard of. PEGA. slync.io, UKG, etc... It just reminded me of all those companies whose complex and boring software you have to work with and those training courses that make you go ZZZZZzzz in 3... 2... 1...

I wonder if any of these pro golfers know what supply chain management remotely is, other than not doing anything controversial for a big paycheck.

From ziregolf

ziregolf_172124635_636634457184362_1228608207240342518_n(1).jpg

• Like 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

What a piece of sh*t. Hands up if you give a crap what type of golf ball Gary Player uses.

I wish I'd started a thread where I said I thought it would be "cool" to know what ball Player uses and did anyone know.

Seriously, contrast that with that beautiful moment with Matsuyama's caddy.

“The only thought from that point was that it would be cool for fans to know what ball my dad was teeing off with. That’s where it ends. If I’ve hurt people’s feelings then I’m truly sorry and hope they will forgive me.”

Edited by Shorty
  • Upvote 1

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

7 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Just a dude walking with his jacket. Nothing to see here. Move on.

ziregolf_172045637_296213168526569_4611677833903487434_n.jpg

ziregolf_171139747_453138549254349_9144530627060290781_n.jpg

I thought I heard somewhere that the green jackets stay on site at Augusta...is that not the case? I thought that was a weird rule, but just assumed it was true

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator
1 minute ago, woodzie264 said:

I thought I heard somewhere that the green jackets stay on site at Augusta...is that not the case? I thought that was a weird rule, but just assumed it was true

Not for the champion (until the next Masters).

• Upvote 1
  • Informative 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just now, Shorty said:

What a piece of sh*t. Hands up if you give a crap what type of golf ball Gary Player uses.

I wish I'd started a thread where I said I thought it would be "cool" to know what ball Player uses and did anyone know.

“The only thought from that point was that it would be cool for fans to know what ball my dad was teeing off with. That’s where it ends. If I’ve hurt people’s feelings then I’m truly sorry and hope they will forgive me.”

I'd rather not see Gary there too. He isn't a good ambassador for the game, and despite his wins, shouldn't be taking a starter role IMO.

What Wayne did is a disgrace that will be seen in almost every image of Lee Elder from this monumental moment. It really is a shame.

• :titleist: 917 D2 9.5o EvenFlow blue shaft    :titleist: 917 F2 15o EvenFlow blue shaft    
  • :titleist: 818 H2 19o EvenFlow blue shaft 
  • :titleist: 712 AP2 4-PW
  • :vokey: 52/8o SM6 RAW    56/14o SM6 Chrome      60/4o SM6 Chrome
  • :ping: Anser Sigma G putter
  • :snell: MTB-Black Balls

8 minutes ago, Bonvivant said:

I'd rather not see Gary there too. He isn't a good ambassador for the game, and despite his wins, shouldn't be taking a starter role IMO.

I honestly don’t know much about the guy (other than that he seems to be full of himself), but this little stunt is in obviously poor taste. He also came off like an ignorant curmudgeon on his tree rant during Tiger’s Payne Valley match interview.  I’m usually a big fan of tradition, but I honestly wouldn’t miss him if they cut him from the opening ceremony. I don’t see where his presence adds anything. 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

1 hour ago, Shorty said:

The apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree:

• Thumbs Up 1

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

Gary Player has spent the last 40 years (at least) trying to convince everyone (including himself) that he is part of a holy trinity of golf" Player, Palmer, Nicklaus.

He is a complete liar, f***wit and cheat.

Even his exercise regime was lampooned by Nicklaus as a lie.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Note: This thread is 1104 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!