IGNORED

2021 Masters

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll give a free TST towel to the first person who names the winner (full name, not just last name) and the correct winning score in relation to par. Only one entry per person, and your first ent

The most important part of the Masters Tournament has just been decided.  I'm there for the lobster & corn fritters, miso-marinated sea bass and the peach cobbler.

Liver, fava beans and a nice chianti.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Hey, those are real birds I hear in the background!

12th hole

The Harman Kardon speakers are on the hillside behind the green, camouflaged by the undergrowth.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Louis Oosthuizen -12. Few knocks on the door. Has always lurked. Has game and my fav swing on tour. 

On 4/5/2021 at 1:21 PM, iacas said:

Yes, many do. It's only a few days in a year and you get a chance to go to Augusta National.

Not all, of course, but many of the "all" are international people. DCP is mostly U.S.-based (with some parts of Canada coming in to compete, though maybe not so much last year).

Has your daughter or any of your students entered the competition?

Since it started in 2013 I would think that some of the past participants that made it to Augusta would have been of college age by now.

On 4/5/2021 at 6:36 PM, Shorty said:

I am referring to the term "beneath" and its implications, not the notion that a golfer can be successful by bypassing tournaments.

Yeah...but I am sure some arrogant dicks have gone on to be very successful.

I look at some of the older participants that made it to Augusta and it just seems that they don't seem to have exceptional talents. I know that there are 14 to 15 year olds that participate at a high level in the game and would probably mop the floor with the DC&P crowd. I was just wondering what the deal was.

Dustin Johnson 16 under

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

My pick was I went - eeny meeny miny moe, lol.

I based mine on astrological influences, palmistry and phrenology, plus a bit of channeling. And, contrary to what you might suspect, alcohol played only a minor part.

• Funny 2

Bryson D at -13

3 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I'll take Jon Rahm, riding the high of just having a new baby. I'll say -11. 

Riding high? He now has the pressure to support her in a certain lifestyle... jet-setting wife and daughter

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Carl3 said:

Has your daughter or any of your students entered the competition?

Yes, my daughter finished third at Baltusrol and we have taught more than a few who won or competed at Augusta National.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Carl3 said:

I look at some of the older participants that made it to Augusta and it just seems that they don't seem to have exceptional talents. I know that there are 14 to 15 year olds that participate at a high level in the game and would probably mop the floor with the DC&P crowd. I was just wondering what the deal was.

I don't think DC&P is where you look to see stars of the future. It's a #growthegame initiative.

On 4/6/2021 at 1:13 PM, iacas said:

I'll give a free TST towel to the first person who names the winner (full name, not just last name) and the correct winning score in relation to par.

Only one entry per person, and your first entry is the only one that counts. Entries must be posted before 7am eastern time on Thursday.

This is a Players Towel, so they're quite nice.

Xander Schauffele, -11