• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not reason themselves into.
    • Day 236: Spent the morning at Golf Evolution working on some full swing parts. 
    • Lots of motion this way instead of around.
    • Two more absolutely disgusting swings. I know the angles are crap, but the wife was doing me a favor.  
    • This isn't actually the "best", but its the best result.  In an interclub match at River Creek GC in Leesburg VA this past Saturday,, my partner and I were 1 down coming to the 14th.  This is a pretty short par 3, about 120 yards tee to flag.  The green is two-tiered, and the flag was near the back of the lower (front) tier.  I hit a nice looking wedge, heading just right of the hole, and I think its going to be pretty close.  Until the ball hits the ground, bounces 20 feet into the air, and appears to be headed for the back rough.  Lucky for me, it landed near the top of the slope between the tiers, and starts rolling back towards us, and right towards the hole.  At this stage, I've gone from pleased, to aghast, to feeling lucky, to thinking I just might make and ace, in the space of maybe 3 seconds.  The ball stopped about a foot away, the putt conceded for a birdie, and the match is tied with four holes to play.  And the ball had a nice big black mark from where it had bounced off the sprinkler head.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. awmgolfer
      awmgolfer
      (42 years old)
    2. jakeecsj
      jakeecsj
      (73 years old)
    3. joshuanseibert
      joshuanseibert
      (31 years old)
    4. nippo
      nippo
      (77 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...