• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Well so far so good.  The package arrived, and at this point it seems like I have everything installed and ready to go.  The medallion is charging, the 14 sensors screw easily into the butt end of the grips, the medallion is charging, and the sensors are paired with each club.  It was all pretty seamless, except for a tiny detail.  The medallion has to be turned on to pair the sensors, but it won't turn on while its charging.  After a few failed attempts and a little frustration, I figured it out and the rest was smooth.   The next step will be a round of golf, hopefully on Friday.  
    • Day Twenty-two, June 16, 2021. Pitching and chipping practice this morning.
    • Doh, it says right there in the post. It's the white outfit. I just assumed DJ.
    • Played at The Majors in Palm Bay,Florida.   Course was is bad shape.  Anyway, shot my best 9 hole interval score of 42 on the front.  Driver sucked tho.   Back 9 everything went to hell, shot a 55.   Should have played more smart, lots of blind shots, driver duck hook city, hazards and hazards.   Including one chip over bunker onto downhill green, rolled right by flag, down off the green into the water, doh!.    My iron striking again was great for me, almost all were flushed.    Just got to figure out my duck hook situation.   Driver was my best club for 3 years, now it's the worst.   Club face has to be closed at impact
    • The last thing I’d want is to have Bryson and BK paired on Sunday for the win. I certainly don’t want either of them to win. And it’s not like an MMA or boxing match. Just a couple of whiners who don’t like each other. I’d much rather see BK have a good lead then lose it spectacularly. I’d also like to see Finau finally win. Of course it’d be epic if Phil was leading on Sunday….but that’s not gonna happen. Spieth…another good one. But BK and Bryson? Meh.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Josh90
      Josh90
      (31 years old)
    2. Maj Mike Jones
      Maj Mike Jones
      (77 years old)
    3. mattm16
      mattm16
      (43 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...