IGNORED

2021 Masters

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll give a free TST towel to the first person who names the winner (full name, not just last name) and the correct winning score in relation to par. Only one entry per person, and your first ent

The most important part of the Masters Tournament has just been decided.  I'm there for the lobster & corn fritters, miso-marinated sea bass and the peach cobbler.

Liver, fava beans and a nice chianti.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

I think this is a new item. Would be tempted to buy one if I could.

129fd083-0177-4804-8b8c-e18b6f72e089-DCP

Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 6.08.45 PM.png

s-l400.jpg

<p>2021 Masters Mini Gnome Augusta National. Condition is "New". ***LARGER GNOME NOT INCLUDED. JUST SHOWN FOR SCALE***</p>

20 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

Faldo distinctly said it's a "lofted metal." :yucky:

Here's the video:

1 hour ago, Zippo said:

Here's the video:

He almost made the putt with the "lofted metal". I was listening to the broadcasters and one guy was saying he thought it was better to "belly a wedge" (or something like that, I was only half paying attention because I was in a MS Teams meeting), but I wasn't sure what that meant. Is that putting with a wedge by blading it intentionally?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 minutes ago, Darkfrog said:

but I wasn't sure what that meant. Is that putting with a wedge by blading it intentionally?

Yea, you just blade the wedge on purpose. Its probably a bit better for mid to short putts. For long putts, I might blade a 4 iron or maybe use a hybrid. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, colin007 said:

He's too short, he looks all stumpy. Also, his clothes don't fit well.

🙂

But recently has been seen wearing a smashing hairdo, for which he is now on my team.. and yours too no?..😜

(edited)
15 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Bull frogs...not toads.

Close enough for me. 🐸

Hovland was outside the cut line at +4 after 11, then found an eagle and three birdies to finish at -1 for the tournament. The eagle and one birdie were even chipped in.

I like the leaderboard at this point. 

Great finish by Zalatoris too, with five birdies on the last 8.

Saturday could be interesting. Predicted more wind, showers and even thunderstorms. Leaders are going out into the worst part of it too.

BDC finally got something going too, so he's still in it, especially with the weather coming up. Just six back before Saturday.

DJ, Rory and Brooks were pretty far out of it.

Edited by Zeph

11 hours ago, iacas said:

I have a gnome from the 2020 Masters.

Huh, looks like there was one in 2018 as well. My excuse is I never got to go to the actual store.

Poor Golf Channel. Can’t show any golf so they fill their time with so much bs and rhetorical comments. They spent 30 minutes talking about Justin Rose’s swing like it’s some phenom and amazingly unique swing. David Duval seems to think he could walk along the practice area and fix every golfer’s swing. Lol....poor bastards.

5 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Poor Golf Channel. Can’t show any golf so they fill their time with so much bs and rhetorical comments. They spent 30 minutes talking about Justin Rose’s swing like it’s some phenom and amazingly unique swing. David Duval seems to think he could walk along the practice area and fix every golfer’s swing. Lol....poor bastards.

Why are you even looking at the Golf Channel? If I've got time to watch something, I've got the Masters app streaming it live (AirPlaying it to my TV). In the evening, watching the DVR of ESPN's broadcast. No time to even see what's on GC.

3 hours ago, GolfLug said:

But recently has been seen wearing a smashing hairdo, for which he is now on my team.. and yours too no?..😜

C'mon V, us baldies gotta keep together in solidarity 🙂

46 minutes ago, Missouri Swede said:

Why are you even looking at the Golf Channel? If I've got time to watch something, I've got the Masters app streaming it live (AirPlaying it to my TV). In the evening, watching the DVR of ESPN's broadcast. No time to even see what's on GC.

After hours when the play is done. I don’t care to watch what I just finished seeing again. I thought I might get some stories or interesting tid bits. But I got the usual as above as well as the ever familiar and undying claims that a new golfer is gonna win multiple majors because he’s having a moment at The Masters ( Zalatoris).

1 minute ago, Vinsk said:

After hours when the play is done. I don’t care to watch what I just finished seeing again. I thought I might get some stories or interesting tid bits. But I got the usual as above as well as the ever familiar and undying claims that a new golfer is gonna win multiple majors because he’s having a moment at The Masters ( Zalatoris).

Ah, I see.  I fixed that problem. Volume's almost all the way down. 🤫

• Funny 1