IGNORED

2021 Masters

Chairman Fred Ridley announced there will be a limited number of patrons allowed this year, though the number was not specified. Drive Chip and Putt and Women's Amateur back as well.

GCLogo.png

Augusta National announced Tuesday that it is planning to host a “limited” number of patrons this year at the Masters.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll give a free TST towel to the first person who names the winner (full name, not just last name) and the correct winning score in relation to par. Only one entry per person, and your first ent

The most important part of the Masters Tournament has just been decided.  I'm there for the lobster & corn fritters, miso-marinated sea bass and the peach cobbler.

Liver, fava beans and a nice chianti.

Posted Images

I'm sure this will cement my 2022 ticket rejection as 2020 tickets pushed to 2021 are now pushed to 2022.

Yes I have tickets and was informed that if I was not picked to attend this year that I would be able to attend in 2022. I assume their won't be a lottery until 2022?

18 hours ago, weberd27 said:

I'm sure this will cement my 2022 ticket rejection as 2020 tickets pushed to 2021 are now pushed to 2022.

I was curious about the lottery with a limited crowd. I'll just continue with the rejection as well.

28 minutes ago, TN94z said:

I was curious about the lottery with a limited crowd. I'll just continue with the rejection as well.

It changes my chances from zero to “negative infinity” of getting tickets. 😜

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

32 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

It changes my chances from zero to “negative infinity” of getting tickets. 😜

I can only imagine how much they will be scalped for, lol.

• Funny 1

On 1/13/2021 at 8:20 AM, Bucki1968 said:

Yes I have tickets and was informed that if I was not picked to attend this year that I would be able to attend in 2022. I assume their won't be a lottery until 2022?

They still accepted lottery applications for 2021, so would guess they would do the same for 2022 and just reject everyone that they don't have a ticket for.  I would assume some people that are rolled over to 2022 may not be able to attend and open up a few tickets.

On 1/17/2021 at 8:59 PM, weberd27 said:

They still accepted lottery applications for 2021, so would guess they would do the same for 2022 and just reject everyone that they don't have a ticket for.  I would assume some people that are rolled over to 2022 may not be able to attend and open up a few tickets.

Well now that I read it.....it says if you were not selected, "you have the opportunity" to purchase tickets for next year. In the instructions it says to apply in June (like the lottery), so maybe we are just getting a refund and thrown back into the lottery with everyone else. 

7 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

Well now that I read it.....it says if you were not selected, "you have the opportunity" to purchase tickets for next year. In the instructions it says to apply in June (like the lottery), so maybe we are just getting a refund and thrown back into the lottery with everyone else. 

If you were already selected and then they say to go back to the lottery, that would stink.

Well, Tiger won't be winning this one.

Just now, iacas said:

Full recovery is typical within 7-12 weeks.

Even so, IMHO he won't have enough preparation time.  More significantly, I think for his future sakes, he should not compete in professional golf.  He achieved more than anyone else can (I don't want to hear about 18 majors).

• Administrator
Just now, Yukari said:

Even so, IMHO he won't have enough preparation time.  More significantly, I think for his future sakes, he should not compete in professional golf.  He achieved more than anyone else can (I don't want to hear about 18 majors).

I'd think so too, but… who knows…?

• 2 months later...

The most important part of the Masters Tournament has just been decided.  I'm there for the lobster & corn fritters, miso-marinated sea bass and the peach cobbler.

masters menu.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

How would you like to have dinner "Served in Your Honor"?

4 minutes ago, Billy Z said:

Liver, fava beans and a nice chianti.

• Like 1
  • Funny 3
  • Booooooooo 1

20 minutes ago, Billy Z said:

That would be great but trust me, it won't be at Augusta National. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/1/2021 at 3:43 PM, Double Mocha Man said:

masters menu.jpg

Pretty good. I’m more of a prime rib guy though. A nice, slow-roast for hours to medium rare or medium. Mmmm. Horseradish on the side.