Jump to content
IGNORED

2021 Masters


Recommended Posts

  • Moderator

 

Chairman Fred Ridley announced there will be a limited number of patrons allowed this year, though the number was not specified. Drive Chip and Putt and Women's Amateur back as well.

 

GCLogo.png

Augusta National announced Tuesday that it is planning to host a “limited” number of patrons this year at the Masters.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm sure this will cement my 2022 ticket rejection as 2020 tickets pushed to 2021 are now pushed to 2022.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I have tickets and was informed that if I was not picked to attend this year that I would be able to attend in 2022. I assume their won't be a lottery until 2022?

18 hours ago, weberd27 said:

I'm sure this will cement my 2022 ticket rejection as 2020 tickets pushed to 2021 are now pushed to 2022.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Moderator

I was curious about the lottery with a limited crowd. I'll just continue with the rejection as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Moderator
28 minutes ago, TN94z said:

I was curious about the lottery with a limited crowd. I'll just continue with the rejection as well.

It changes my chances from zero to “negative infinity” of getting tickets. 😜

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Moderator
32 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

It changes my chances from zero to “negative infinity” of getting tickets. 😜

I can only imagine how much they will be scalped for, lol.

  • Funny 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 1/13/2021 at 8:20 AM, Bucki1968 said:

Yes I have tickets and was informed that if I was not picked to attend this year that I would be able to attend in 2022. I assume their won't be a lottery until 2022?

 

They still accepted lottery applications for 2021, so would guess they would do the same for 2022 and just reject everyone that they don't have a ticket for.  I would assume some people that are rolled over to 2022 may not be able to attend and open up a few tickets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/17/2021 at 8:59 PM, weberd27 said:

They still accepted lottery applications for 2021, so would guess they would do the same for 2022 and just reject everyone that they don't have a ticket for.  I would assume some people that are rolled over to 2022 may not be able to attend and open up a few tickets.

Well now that I read it.....it says if you were not selected, "you have the opportunity" to purchase tickets for next year. In the instructions it says to apply in June (like the lottery), so maybe we are just getting a refund and thrown back into the lottery with everyone else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

Well now that I read it.....it says if you were not selected, "you have the opportunity" to purchase tickets for next year. In the instructions it says to apply in June (like the lottery), so maybe we are just getting a refund and thrown back into the lottery with everyone else. 

If you were already selected and then they say to go back to the lottery, that would stink.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Tiger won't be winning this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, iacas said:

Full recovery is typical within 7-12 weeks.

Even so, IMHO he won't have enough preparation time.  More significantly, I think for his future sakes, he should not compete in professional golf.  He achieved more than anyone else can (I don't want to hear about 18 majors).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

  • Administrator
Just now, Yukari said:

Even so, IMHO he won't have enough preparation time.  More significantly, I think for his future sakes, he should not compete in professional golf.  He achieved more than anyone else can (I don't want to hear about 18 majors).

I'd think so too, but… who knows…?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...