IGNORED

Golf TikTok Thread

So TikTok has been a thing for awhile now, and of course there are many golf TikToks, so why not share the good ones here? For instance (for maximum effect, turn up the volume):

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Golf TikTok Thread
50 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

This is loud, you might want to turn down your volume. And NSFW lyrics.

truth 

Heckler in development:

Definitely post worthy in this topic:

28 minutes ago, billchao said:

You’re both too old to be TikTok followers 😜

I’m not actually on TikTok. But people I know send me golf-related stuff from time to time and so I copy/paste :-)     But my wife, 5 years younger than myself is on it....a lot

1 hour ago, billchao said:

I know that I am. I killed my FB too. Curmudgeon metamorphosis complete. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CarlSpackler said:

I know that I am. I killed my FB too. Curmudgeon metamorphosis complete. 

Damned you kids with with your Tick-tock and your My Face and your Space Book! In my day you had to wrap tin foil around a pair of rabbit ears just to get channel 44 out of Milwaukee! When you turned on your TV, you had to wait for it "To Warm UP"! There was no such thing as "On Demand". On demand meant your dad was demanding you mow the damned lawn right now.

.... And we were grateful! Now, Get OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny 1

15 hours ago, billchao said:

I'm overcompensating dammit! 😜

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.