• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • The thing with contacts is that the lens is sort of like being part of the eye, as opposed to having a lens(glasses) that is offset away from the eye, which can introduce distortions. I just have the distance type contacts, and just use them to play golf. I don't know have experience with progressive contacts, but they are available. My single vision contacts work well, but I would like to try the progressives.
    • That must really be obnoxious. You know, if they are going to have that silly box, at least make it the least imposing as possible.
    • I don't want to complicate your process, but I have one question. Everything looks good overall, but your lead wrist's flexion thru the strike stands out to me. Thoughts on that? Seems simple to feel more motorcycle revving (palmar flexion), no? Correct me if I'm wrong on this. Again, I don't want to step on your toes here, but did want to ask you about that.
    • Day 10 (4/10/21) - Practiced chipping motion with the Orange Whip Wedge; about 30 balls to a 10-yard target. Then hit chips same distance with my Glide 3.0 Eye-2 56* wedge.  Reading Utley's chapter on chipping today.
    • Yep.  I prefer the teal.  Not that retro look. And during Sunday home games the graphic strike zone is in royal blue, too.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. butchammon
      butchammon
      (60 years old)
    2. Joe P
      Joe P
      (71 years old)
    3. Lookylookitzadam
      Lookylookitzadam
      (35 years old)
    4. Muzza
      Muzza
      (36 years old)
    5. ocduffer86
      ocduffer86
      (51 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...