• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Popular Now

• Here we go, I hope I got everything right. I think the most of us are now just the many bystanders who are watching the few 'towel candidates'.   Colins69                Tony Finau -11 Shindig                  Xander Schauffele, -11 phillyk                    Patrick Canlay -11 ncates00               Patrick Cantlay -13 nevets88               Rory McIlroy -12 pganapathy            Rory McIlroy -17 Darkfrog               Jordan Spieth -14 onthehunt526       Jordan Spieth -14 woodzie264          Dustin Johnson -14 RickK                     Dustin Johnson -17 iSank                      Dustin Johnson -18 DewSweeper09    Justin Thomas -9 Birdieputt              Justin Thomas -13 Billy Z                    Justin Thomas -14 Zippo                     Bryson DeChambeau -11 Hardspoon            Bryson DeChambeau -15 False hopes          Lee Westwood -11 Yukari                    Collin Morikawa -14 Bucki1968             Paul Casey -10  
    • Not a worry at all, I hope I didn't sound mad or anything.   If you're going to say "left handed Masters champions," and then list exactly {Weir, Mickelson, Watson}, you really should state that you mean that they're playing left handed.  The first two, I believe, are right handed people.  I have no idea how many left-handed people have won while playing right handed though.  Sorry, pet peeve of mine.
    • Well I apologize omitting your prediction, I will go back and add you. Not that my list is "the list", but it gave me something to do.
    • Good point. The regular prisms can be used on cloudy rainy days too as they’re not too dark.
    • That is not what the board is for. You don’t lock your butt. It gives you a sense of the proper set up and can be used for EE work as I have done.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BigRedAl99
      BigRedAl99
      (68 years old)
    2. jmadsen
      jmadsen
      (58 years old)
    3. Nick Avisa
      Nick Avisa
      (55 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...