• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • If it makes you feel better, I read it, passed it along to my son, and never made to connection to working on the swing changes. 
    • I’ll page @Adam C...
    • I was wondering how long it would take someone to get my point. One post. Yawn.
    • I can’t decide what would be best of my choices, one is to extend the butt to the original Ping Orange dot length of shaft by using another cut down steel shaft approximately 4-5 inches long, or use another brand steel shaft that’s butt trimmed to orange dot length. I ask because the ping shafts were Butt  trimmed for a short woman and there ping zz steel shafts, I’m thinking about playability while I know they won’t be perfect will using the ping be better than other brands? Appreciate your help....
    • It is a good article. My last big project at work before I retired was converting our spec system to a new platform. This entailed converting thousands of specifications from the old system to a new system. The task seemed daunting. But I was not deterred. I just started doing them and got quite proficient at it to the point where I was finished for my division before other divisions were just getting started. I then taught other divisions how to do it faster. It was enjoyable teaching them. I also feel working on improving our golf swings is similar. Changing the picture can take time and effort and many reps. But after weeks and months, you see the changes.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Miguel Martinho
      Miguel Martinho
      (25 years old)
    2. mtclinton21
      mtclinton21
      (36 years old)
    3. SwingCity18
      SwingCity18
      (33 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...