• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I am certainly more selective these days. I’ve accumulated a lot of games on Steam over the years and some of them I quickly dismisses as not interesting or fun enough. I often play in bursts. When RDR2 came out I played...a lot. We had a baby not long after it came out, so I put some hours in it while waiting for her to wake up from a nap. I thinkmy second playthrough (because reasons) endes up with more than 7 days of playtime. That’s more than 7x24 hours. Not many games get that treatment anymore. I probably got over 1000 hours on Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls trilogy, Bloodborne and Sekiro combined. When I first got the taste, it became so much fun. Looking forward to Elden Ring, their next game.
    • Knocked off two more holes today (7 and 15) on the composite. 6 birdies in 4 rounds is excellent...especially with how poorly I’ve been hitting my driver recently. 
    • Not sure where you’re seeing that.
    • FYI,    Something to consider —- the vertebrae of the average human will only turn / twist approx.  30 degrees . If you lock your butt against a wall so you can’t rotate your hips  how are you going to make a 90 degree bs?  
    • @iacas - Definite @billchao - Definite @boogielicious - Definite @BradSomrak - Likely @Hardspoon - Definite @Braivo - Likely, if in Ohio or Western PA @saevel25 - Definite
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BigRedAl99
      BigRedAl99
      (68 years old)
    2. jmadsen
      jmadsen
      (58 years old)
    3. Nick Avisa
      Nick Avisa
      (55 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...