• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I think we like Rory and don’t like to see him struggle at times. But golf is hard and he also has been trying a few changes. First, last fall was adding distance which he admits caused problems. Second, he added a high fade to his long irons. Those take time to dial in. Lastly, there are a lot of great golfers out there.
    • Signs of life with my golf game. Ugly double at 1.... then made 7/8 pars and the only bogey was a 3 putt where I missed a short one. Otherwise I played those last 8 holes hitting 5/8 and 3 for 3 on saves. I want the first hole back tho. Regardless left the course feeling good  and to top it off my league partner took the night off with bad reaction to his vaccine so I was playing by myself and earned us 2nd place points for the week.
    • Maybe Tiger is part of the problem. He set an unprecedented bar height and every promising talent since has been compared to him, but the reality is that Tiger is the anomaly. Every other professional golfer has a larger variation in their performances, and that is the norm. Rory emerged in a time after Tiger had dominated and when he showed his talent, a lot of people expected him to contend with Tiger. When he fell short, the word «overrated» was thrown into the discussion. He could beat Tiger and everyone else, just not as frequently as Tiger. @measureoffsetinnm Yes. If we compare Rory to every other golfer not named Tiger, he is one of the best. Look at Spieth, Koepka, DJ, JT etc. They got periods of greatness and periods of less than great play.
    • Can anyone tell me how good/bad these Red golf balls are, I've seen them for sale on eBay and thinking of trying them. Cheers
    • Really appreciate your reply, now I will try that as I know it's worked for you. I'm hoping it works as well for him, cheers...
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Adlamb
      Adlamb
      (46 years old)
    2. Baba
      Baba
      (45 years old)
    3. Healup
      Healup
      (49 years old)
    4. SophieWaggner83
      SophieWaggner83
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...