IGNORED

PGA Tour's New Headquarters

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Aguirre said:

Golf course architecture? Love the idea. Buildings? Meh. 

We could do a good thread on western PA and northeast OH courses. I bet we've played most of them. I don't think there would be many others who care, though.

We have a golf course architecture forum here.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The Cleveland Museum has this building with in a building design where they added onto the original building. The original building sits in this courtyard area that has a glass ceiling. It was really a good idea versus just tearing down the old building. It's a good mix of modern and old. 

They host all sorts of events there, like mixers with bands or performers. 

The outside to the PGA building looks OK. The inside looks cool. 

Our library remodel did something similar. They kept the stone facade outside of the rear wall and made it into an interior wall. The new section is all glass. It looks cool.

55A79317-2CCA-4021-8B1D-F243916A46F1.jpeg

7 hours ago, iacas said:

Scott what is a library? My juniors want to know?

Don't fall for it, @boogielicious, next thing you'll have to explain what a "book" is.

Spoiler

To kids whose coach actually SELLS hard-copy books!

• Funny 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 60 - Slow swings making sure I fully turned my hips. 
    • Note from practice 2021-03-05: Working on palmar flexion as priority piece. Slow rehearsals of transition move and Covid-19 day-4 drill all seem to look fine, with clubface aligned to my spine at A6 (slightly toe down). When I move to full speed, and look at swings on film with Mirrorvision, the face is vertical. This leads to a flip/shove to close the face at impact, or I can hold off the flip (if I think about it hard enough before the swing), and leave the face a bit open and hit what I assume would be a push/cut. I had a mini-realization watching the videos and doing some rehearsals. When I rehearse the palmar flexion move, my forearms arms don't have nearly as much tension as when I am making a full speed swing, and my wrists move freely. I did some rehearsals simulating the tension in my forearms that I feel with full speed swing and tried to palmar flex my wrist and I could barely do it. I did some more rehearsals/Covid-19 day-4 drills, and then hit some balls with full swings with the conscious thought of less forearm tension, and suddenly I could feel the palmar flexion move. It was too dark to get any video, but I'm going to record tomorrow and see if the clubface looks any different at A6 compared to video from today.
    • Lmao, yep.  The range on this man is unbelievable.  
    • You go from this to "Down with the Sickness" and you got a huge gap. 
    • I played this for my elderly mother, and she loved it.  Wasn't quite as impressed with the rest of their lineup.  His voice is absolutely magical, probably the best cover I've heard.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. CaddyCarl
      CaddyCarl
      (59 years old)
    2. EMC2144
      EMC2144
      (28 years old)
    3. Jfbaumer
      Jfbaumer
      (29 years old)
    4. johnbright
      johnbright
      (22 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...