IGNORED

My Swing (Johbo)

I've been Playing Golf for: 1,5 years
My current handicap index or average score is: 17,2 (average score is 87-93 on home course par 72) 
My typical ball flight is: high fade
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: hitting behind the ball (semi/half chunks), Accuracy

I have been struggling with the occasional semi chunk with my irons so my goal has been to hit the ball more consistently and also adding more distance. 

I had a couple of lessons to try and fix this. A few key points that I have worked on since those lessons in November is: 

A higher and slower back swing, Placing the ball on the middle of my stance (it use to be slightly forward), Follow through and turn with my swing rather than getting stuck and stretching my arms up.

@iacas

Thanks for the help. 

Old swing at the end of the Swedish golf season (Sept/Oct 2020)

New Swing

Now I hit the ball higher and longer. I have gained about 10-15% extra distance with my irons and a normal shot is now a high draw instead of a fade. 

But I am struggling with my accuracy and the odd left hook. 

Any tips or should I just keep training with my new swing to get more used to it ?

Edited by JohBo

(edited)
16 minutes ago, iacas said:

Welcome to TST. Your videos can’t be embedded because of their settings on YouTube.

Ok..

They work for me so I am not sure which settings I should update. 

And I cannot edit my post on the forum

Edited by JohBo

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, JohBo said:

They work for me so I am not sure which settings I should update. 

They work for you on YouTube. You've likely turned off the setting that allows them to be embedded on other sites.

I get this when I paste the URL in and the site here tries to auto-embed:

image.png

https://thesandtrap.com/how-to/embed-videos/

If you change the setting, you can create a new post with embedded videos, and we may even merge that post back up into the first one so your videos are embedded in the page.

P.S. On YouTube, there's an "Allow embedding" checkbox.

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Informative 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.