IGNORED

The Time We're Given

Sorry to hear you have lost your cousin.  It is totally understandable to be more introspective and have a heightened sense of our limited time on this earth.  None of us will live forever, so like you wrote... Spend this precious time well.  Prayers for you and your family.

• Like 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My condolences for the loss of your family member.
As I grow older, I am thankful for all my blessings every day for the wonderful times I have had.
My motto for years - "Live, Love, and thanks to my parents for everything"

• Like 3

So sorry to hear of your loss.  Losing a loved one is never easy but to lose someone so young is just so hard to deal with.  Hang in there.  My thoughts to you and your family.  Thanks for the video  

• Like 1

When you lose someone close, it really makes you wonder and think. You are right, nobody is given a guarantee in this life. Sorry for your loss, and I guess we can all be thankful for the days we had, and the days we might have coming up. Strange, I was just thinking about this topic today, as I enjoy watching movies, sitcoms of yesteryear, and watched the ending to Highway to heaven, starring Michael Landon and Victor French. Like I often do, I go to Wikipedia to see their bios. Both of those actors died young, at 54 each, back around 1990. That's 30 years ago already! Age 54, wow, makes you think.

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss. About 3.5 years ago, I had surgery for prostate cancer, and have been cancer free since. Despite playing, and walking five days a week, I had a heart attack just over two years ago. I try to enjoy every day, and every round. My father turns 93 on Wednesday, and he still plays 9 holes three times per week. He plays for a quarter a hole, and you would think he was playing for the US Open. He still likes to win.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1