• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Popular Now

• if a 20 index senior were to get fitted for irons, previous using10 YO cavity back, what is a realistic expectation new tech would bring? e.g.  +7 yds distance from +2 mph clubhead speed less spin,  4 yd narrower dispersion assuming spending $1000 is affordable.... thanks in advance, mike   
    • ... or golf professionals...
    • While I really believe a golf forum isn't going to change anyone's opinion about the vaccine, let me add a twist. There are several colleges that are requiring students to be vaccinated before returning to school.   Are they wrong?   If so, why do all elementary schools require vaccines for students before they can attend?   The coronavirus isn't something new where a vaccine was whipped up in a few weeks.   We all took polio vaccines to help eradicate the disease.   Mump and measles are heavily reduced until some people this past year decided not to get vaccinated and there were consequences.   I understand the idea of being concerned about something new here, but it's not new.   Science and the many, many thousands of hours of work of very highly skilled scientists have assured us of its effectiveness.  
    • These are the same kind of folks who don’t need attorneys, accountants, or doctors to tell them anything. They know better. 
    • When is it not hard to get a tee time on a Saturday, regardless of covid? That’s why you book in advance, where possible. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. CathyKnarr
      CathyKnarr
      (28 years old)
    2. Club Greg
      Club Greg
      (58 years old)
    3. Cnich
      Cnich
      (31 years old)
    4. Douglas Reedy
      Douglas Reedy
      (40 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...