IGNORED

My Recurring Dream!

JuliWooli
Note: This thread is 1148 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Horoscope just read; ‘ Punt.’

No 'unt' with a 'C'.

For the Irish (my relatives on my dad's side) this can be a term of endearment.

Example...

13 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

I'd keep an eye out for Doctors from FLA.... 😁 

Is @Vinsk (how do you all do that @ thing, is so cool) a doctor?

15 minutes ago, JuliWooli said:

Is @Vinsk (how do you all do that @ thing, is so cool) a doctor?

Yes he is an MD.
Using the "@" symbol - enter @ then type. Users with the letter you type will appear in a list.
Select the user or continue typing to expand the list. The @ is a mention and sends an email notification if users setting are set to receive them.

@JuliWooli 

@sign.PNG

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Yes he is an MD.
Using the "@" symbol - enter @ then type. Users with the letter you type will appear in a list.
Select the user or continue typing to expand the list. The @ is a mention and sends an email notification if users setting are set to receive them.

@JuliWooli 

@sign.PNG

@Club Rat Got it, thx!

On 2/22/2021 at 10:28 AM, JuliWooli said:

I only get this frustrating dream during the golf season and usually its before an important match. I'm looking for free analysis by the way.

I'm on the first tee and I'm up. I tee up and there's a tree hindering my backswing. I move to another spot and all of a sudden I'm inside a building with a raised opening like a window without glass to play through. I can't find anywhere in that room to tee-up where I can get a free backswing to attempt this challenge. I could go on but, eventually, after what seems like hours, I give up and never get to play.

I know there's a message in this dream.

Over to you aspiring Dr. Freuds

Just chip it with a short backswing.  Freud's backswing was quite brief...

I have recurring dreams of the plane I'm flying on crashing.  I force myself to wake up just before hitting the ground.  Juli, force yourself to wake up before hitting the obstacle in your backswing. 😃

Side note, one of my psychology professors said I should stay on board the crashing plane in my dream, claiming it would be cathartic.

F*** her, I'm waking up or using a parachute.

Edited by Double Mocha Man

On 2/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, JuliWooli said:

Maybe this will help....  Music is good for the soul ...

16 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Just chip it with a short backswing.  Freud's backswing was quite brief...

Yes thanks, next time I have that dream I'll chip it over the lengthy water hazard.

Any other words of wisdom Mr. Nice.

15 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

claiming it would be cathartic.

I had to look up the word 'cathartic'.

I would love to achieve catharsis (get me) but once I wake up, I can't get back in to change things. The same dream re-occurs. Maybe its like 'Groundhog Day' and I will eventually create the perfect dream. :zzz:

23 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Maybe this will help....  Music is good for the soul ...

Whatever rocks your boat! Thanks but I'll pass on that particular tune. I bet the next time I have this nightmare this f***in' song will be in the background. I will never sleep properly again.

Thank you.

NOT! :bugout:

16 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Chip it into the water hazard.  It'll be cathartic.

I've never tried to alter a dream. How do you access your subconscious? No matter what, I've got nothin' to lose.

25 minutes ago, JuliWooli said:

Thanks but I'll pass on that particular tune. I bet the next time I have this nightmare this f***in' song will be in the background. I will never sleep properly again.

Well I don't have a PHD, but I did stay in a "Holiday Inn" last night and had Sex with my wife.
I slept like a baby humming these tunes all night.... 

Vincent (Starry Starry Night) Don McLean - YouTube

OR possibly

Everly Brothers - Dream, Dream, Dream 1972 - YouTube

OR if all else fails, forget the songs and just try Sex ...   😁

On 2/22/2021 at 1:28 PM, JuliWooli said:

I only get this frustrating dream during the golf season and usually its before an important match. I'm looking for free analysis by the way.

I'm on the first tee and I'm up. I tee up and there's a tree hindering my backswing. I move to another spot and all of a sudden I'm inside a building with a raised opening like a window without glass to play through. I can't find anywhere in that room to tee-up where I can get a free backswing to attempt this challenge. I could go on but, eventually, after what seems like hours, I give up and never get to play.

Over to you aspiring Dr. Freuds

Put your Mother on the bag!

2 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

It means that you play too many reverse Texas scrambles and they are messing up your head. 

Reverse Texas scramble... hell.  Golf messes up your head.

Edited by Double Mocha Man

Note: This thread is 1148 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!