• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • I know we’re not even through the first day yet and that the guys playing well right now had favorable conditions this morning (softer greens), but the scoring right now makes me wonder a few things: - is this Torrey is as hard as Torrey back in ‘08? - are the guys that much better nowadays? - has equipment had something to do with it? - a combination of all the above?  - none of the above? 
    • Could be.  Axley's win was a long time ago;  for reference, Axley's sole PGA Tour win was Anthony Kim's first PGA Tour start. 
    • Again…you guys are really missing the point. I never said Rahm was a lock. But to ignore that Rahm had a six shot lead AND DIDN'T EVEN PLAY the final round is ridiculous. Norman blew a six shot lead. Palmer blew a six shot. But FFS…they PLAYED.  Here’s you guys’ logic: The fact that players with a six shot lead have lost the tournament means that Cantlay had no advantage having Rahm WD. Yeah ok. So what about all the times a player with the lead DID win? Huh? Nothing? Starting the last round six shots back is no worse than starting tied for the lead. Yeah. Got it.🙄
    • Yea that’s something to keep in mind, thanks. For those people who have a tendency to slam the clubs back in the bag after a bad shot, that is 
    • Day 10 (17 Jun 21) -  Worked on shallowing the club on the downswing, using the 54* wedge.  Made pitches from 30yds to about 5yds.  Today will be last day of 5 mins daily for me as I will be visiting family fir a week and there won’t be opportunities to work on the game…May work on stretches and such.  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bucky207
      bucky207
      (47 years old)
    2. just pat
      just pat
      (78 years old)
    3. KSTEPH
      KSTEPH
      (60 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...