• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think this is St Andrews

Interesting Twitter thread from a doctor:  

What is the point of this?-So it was not an accident even though that is what we call things like this-Auto Accidents? Is anyone else as annoyed by the talking heads worrying or wondering when he

Posted Images

Did you see his interview with Jim Nantz on Sunday? I thought he did not look very well. I see they needed to extricate him from the car using the Jaws of Life.  Let's keep Ben Hogan's recovery in mind. 

Not much information, but what there is doesn't seem good.  Best of luck to Tiger.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

And I just saw this after reading he might have played with David Spade. Things were looking up. Get well, Tiger!

1 minute ago, iacas said:

I hope he lives.

They are showing the car on the Golf Channel from a helicopter.  It's turned over, off the road, and totally wrecked.  It's amazing that he's alive.

• iacas changed the title to Tiger Woods in Car Crash in California

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.