IGNORED

Video Game Thread

cipher

I got AW ... just did not like it as much as the prior versions and I was CoD fanboy. They are saying Black Ops III will have a 4 person cooperative mode ... You can preorder now and get the beta when its available ... if the beta sucks cancel the order.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got AW ... just did not like it as much as the prior versions and I was CoD fanboy. They are saying Black Ops III will have a 4 person cooperative mode ... You can preorder now and get the beta when its available ... if the beta sucks cancel the order.

I do like that idea. I just hope the zombies mode is good. That's what I got the most use out of on Black Ops II, though after a while the fact that we weren't actually playing towards or for anything got annoying.

I have never gotten into the Zombies mode. I may preorder for beta access, but even that isn't all that attractive an idea to me. I rented AW through gamefly, played it for about an hour or so which verified my dislike for the game. I guess paying 5 for beta isn't too bad compared to a rental fee.

I have never gotten into the Zombies mode. I may preorder for beta access, but even that isn't all that attractive an idea to me. I rented AW through gamefly, played it for about an hour or so which verified my dislike for the game. I guess paying 5 for beta isn't too bad compared to a rental fee.

The "Tranzit" zombies mode in Black Ops II was excellent, as was the "Five" map in the original Black Ops. Tranzit has five different maps (bus station, diner, farm, power station, town) all connected by a bus route surrounded by farmland (with shortcuts and easter eggs). One of the best examples of map design I've ever seen in an FPS. The one and only downside was that you couldn't save progress or level up between games. You just had to start over every time, and you didn't actually play for anything. But the actual gameplay is excellent if you've got four people. Five was cool just because you get to play as JFK, Castro, Nixon, and Robert McNamara and fight through the White House. Advanced Warfare also had zombies in the DLC, but the maps weren't that interesting.

The "Tranzit" zombies mode in Black Ops II was excellent, as was the "Five" map in the original Black Ops.

Tranzit has five different maps (bus station, diner, farm, power station, town) all connected by a bus route surrounded by farmland (with shortcuts and easter eggs). One of the best examples of map design I've ever seen in an FPS. The one and only downside was that you couldn't save progress or level up between games. You just had to start over every time, and you didn't actually play for anything. But the actual gameplay is excellent if you've got four people.

Five was cool just because you get to play as JFK, Castro, Nixon, and Robert McNamara and fight through the White House.

Advanced Warfare also had zombies in the DLC, but the maps weren't that interesting.

Oh, I've tried it out before, it just never really kept me interested.

The "Tranzit" zombies mode in Black Ops II was excellent, as was the "Five" map in the original Black Ops. Tranzit has five different maps (bus station, diner, farm, power station, town) all connected by a bus route surrounded by farmland (with shortcuts and easter eggs). One of the best examples of map design I've ever seen in an FPS. The one and only downside was that you couldn't save progress or level up between games. You just had to start over every time, and you didn't actually play for anything. But the actual gameplay is excellent if you've got four people. Five was cool just because you get to play as JFK, Castro, Nixon, and Robert McNamara and fight through the White House. Advanced Warfare also had zombies in the DLC, but the maps weren't that interesting.

God, black ops two zombies was the shit. It's the only reason I played COD, and I haven't played much since. Everyone hated Tranzit, but I thought it was fun. The DLC maps were really fun too.

God, black ops two zombies was the shit. It's the only reason I played COD, and I haven't played much since. Everyone hated Tranzit, but I thought it was fun . The DLC maps were really fun too.

"Everyone" is stupid. Tranzit is awesome. ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
@jamo I too have been playing Destiny ... a lot ... and I mean a lot ... I love this game have 3 characters at 32. Do we have any more destiny players on here?

Fellow destiny player here on ps4. Have a 31 titan and hunter. Finally got all CE gear for both of them so grinding for the mateials to get them to 32. Was hoping to have both at 32 for HOW but no luck. One of the more addictive games I've played.

@big stoke I am looking forward to Tuesday! I had two Warlocks and a Titan. About a month ago, out of boredom, I deleted a Warlock a created a Hunter (I hate Hunters) ... 5 runs through Crota and only a two pair of gloves ... the game knows I hate Hunters as well I guess Really looking forward to HOW!

@big stoke I am looking forward to Tuesday! I had two Warlocks and a Titan. About a month ago, out of boredom, I deleted a Warlock a created a Hunter (I hate Hunters) ... 5 runs through Crota and only a two pair of gloves ... the game knows I hate Hunters as well I guess Really looking forward to HOW!

HOW will probably break the intent. In other news i finally got a fatebringer. Next up is finally beat crota on hard.

This new game called Agar is hysterical. I can really waste time on this very simple yet really funny game. Plus it's free, so… that helps.

http://agar.io

Here's some quick tips and strategies on how to play:

[@]jetfan[/@] I think that is way too complicated for my simple old pea brain. [@]big stoke[/@] congrats on the fatebringer. I have been lucky with guns, and I think I have all the ones from the raids as well as exotic guns ... thank god for more vault space a while back! My favorite is Thorn ... love it!

So what are your impression of the HOW ... only had the chance to do the story mission on one character and a nightfall ... similar concept as the last DLC ... use the same maps ... just run in a different directions. Liked the new nightfall as it was a new map ... have not made it to the elders yet ... still a lot of content to get to for me

jetfan I think that is way too complicated for my simple old pea brain.

LOL! It has actually does have some weird nuance to it with the strategy.

I will say though, Agar makes me rage quit like a temper tantruming 10 year old sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't generally like this sort of game, but the trailer for Fallout 4 looks insane: [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4[/VIDEO]

I don't generally like this sort of game, but the trailer for Fallout 4 looks insane: [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4[/VIDEO]

That's the reason I'm going to get a PS4. Been waiting for a while for this one.

Fallout 4 looks really cool ... still working my way through the House of Wolfs, but this looks like a good diversion

As soon as that thing comes out, I'm going to lose my television. I'll be stuck watching the little, low-def thing in my bedroom.

• nevets88 changed the title to Video Game Thread