IGNORED

'Go Ahead, Make My Day'

Clint Eastwood, great actor, producer, and bada**! What is you favorite Clint Eastwood moment, scene, etc ?

This is a bit lengthy before you get to the "Go ahead, make my day" comment that has become famous and always reminds you of Clint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 hours ago, Billy Z said:

Clint Eastwood, great actor, producer, and bada**! What is you favorite Clint Eastwood moment, scene, etc ?

This is a bit lengthy before you get to the "Go ahead, make my day" comment that has become famous and always reminds you of Clint:

Classic - love it 

A Fist Full of Dollars:

Unforgiven

Anybody don’t wanna get killed, better go on out the back. 

Deserves ain’t got nuthin’ to do with it. 

Hell of a thing, killin’ a man. Take away everything’s he’s got. Everything he ever will have. 

My favourite line from a Clint Eastwood film was actually said by Eli Wallace in TGTBATU. 
“If you’re gonna shoot, shoot. Don’t talk.@

Being a big sports geek, I liked the fact that Kezar Stadium was used in Dirty Harry. 

Kezar Stadium, San Francisco | Home of the San Francisco 49e… | Flickr

"The question you have ask yourself is...do you feel lucky?". "Well, do you punk?".

A bit of foul language, but I don't think that bothers anybody in here:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Thank you I appreciate that. What made the birdies so nice that all my shots in both of them were great shots. One thing a person of my handicap has a hard time doing is being consistent. When I I'm consistent, even only through one hole or two, it feels great. I shot an 80 on the course which was also very good for my level, and this was after shooting 102 just days before , LOL.
    • First off, is this the oldest topic in the forum? 15 Years, wow. This discussion about the greatest of all time is mute.  All sports have the same point and counterpoints. Most Home-runs, best hitter in baseball, most Super Bowl Rings, on and on. Comparing athletes from different eras are practically impossible. From changes ranging from physicality to equipment, travel, nutrition, playing conditions, shorter courses vs longer courses, stadiums indoor vs outdoor, astroturf, lowering the mounds, 3 point lines, instant replay and more. Best of an “ERA” I could believe in that. Sustainability in a sport is a good measure, but not those that linger.  Having the most Majors?  Most Super Bowl Trophies? Individual sports, Team Sports? Jack vs Tiger?  Take your pick.  
    • Did they reattach the head? Not sure what the point of this game is. You could just do it on a football field. Why take up space on a golf course? Also they’e from Ipswich, MA. I’ve never seen anything like this around here.
    • 6-iron - Current 6-Iron 1) Slower backswing to feel the club slowing down at A3-A4.  *On a side note, somehow the swing path started to get closer to the heel? I had to start setting up with the ball more off the toe to hit center of club face. Like crazy development. My miss use to be more on the toe side of the club,  Driver with the backswing aid set up.  *This made it VERY hard to time up my swing. I use the carry on, and hinge of my wrist to time the downswing. So, I kept hitting a lot of low pull to straight cuts.  Slow-Mo TEE!!    OK, I am going to say... F*** You golf swing 😛 Just stop the the swing at A4. How the hell did the club get there with out me thinking about anything. Sigh!!  Like WTF!!! I give up, joking. I almost just started laughing at the range.   
    • Let's see... how many things can you do on a golf course?  Uh, fling golf, foot golf, regular golf, sled in the winter, ice skate on the ponds, cross-country ski, have keggers, have parties, have sex... the list goes on.  Mary Queen of Scots is turning over in her grave.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BC-to-MI
      BC-to-MI
      (27 years old)
    2. dannyh
      dannyh
      (35 years old)
    3. Greg 504
      Greg 504
      (50 years old)
    4. Rukus43
      Rukus43
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...