IGNORED

Golf Twitter Is the Angriest Sports Twitter

The heart rates of 40 avid sports fans were tracked and according to the chart below, golf fans are the angriest. The two players who riled them up the most were Sabbatini and Kuchar. I would have thunk Reed would be up there. Is 40 enough of a sample size?

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 11.08.06 AM.png

opengraph.jpg

We reveal the sports that get people's hearts racing the most when watching, along with the fans whose hearts are most loyal to their teams.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

The heart rate of 40 avid sports fans were tracked and according to the chart below, golf fans are the angriest.

I left that "platform" many years ago. There is too much hate there across the board.

10 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Is 40 enough of a sample size?

40 seems pretty small too me.

Life is short people. Getting PO'd over golf celebs is downright silly.

I don't think twitter is the best source of data. You have a lot of echo chambers, and social media makes money off of people getting angry at each other. This is built in to their algorithms since it promotes the most clicks and usage. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I left that "platform" many years ago. There is too much hate there across the board.

I've dumped all social media.  There's too much everything on all of it.

Just now, SEMI_Duffer said:

I've dumped all social media.  There's too much everything on all of it.

Same here.

25 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Same here.

I would like to but I use it to keep in contact with former players and family. 

1 hour ago, Bucki1968 said:

Text, email, or call. If you want to keep in touch with someone, you can and you will. 

12 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Faldo has a doesn’t always strike the right note. He can be amusing but also he can miss the target and sometimes sound like a bit of a douche. I like his commentary though, and he was an outstanding player

3 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

Meh.

1 hour ago, ncates00 said:

Text, email, or call. If you want to keep in touch with someone, you can and you will. 

That's what I do,

54 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Drive by Tweets. Very bad.

• Like 1

I would still argue that most people that are passionate about soccer (the world's most popular sport) aren't on twitter.    Have you been to a pub in a foreign country watching a soccer match?    It's crazy and full of emotions. 

36 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

I would still argue that most people that are passionate about soccer (the world's most popular sport) aren't on twitter.    Have you been to a pub in a foreign country watching a soccer match?    It's crazy and full of emotions. 

Hooligans can't operate the internet.

• Funny 1