IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Volbeat - Seal the Deal. Gotta love these guys:

Home Course: Wollaton Park GC, Nottingham, U.K.

Ping G400, 9°, Alta CB 55S | Ping G400, 14°, Alta CB 65S | Adams Pro Dhy 18°, 21°, 24°, KBS Hybrid S | Ping S55 5-PW, TT DGS300 | Vokey 252-08, DGS200 | Vokey 256-10 (bent to 58°), DGS200 | Ping Sigma G Anser, 34" | Vice Pro Plus

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tdub gonna go it alone

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, misty_mountainhop said:

Volbeat - Seal the Deal. Gotta love these guys:

Was pretty impressed with these guys when they supported Alter Bridge at the leeds Arena back in 2016. They were the better of the 3 support bands.

Currently in the car is Alter Bridge - Live at the 02 + rarities. Some great b-sides/unreleased tracks on the rarities CD

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

Being a product of an older generation, last night I spent a couple of hours listening to some really old stuff. I just get on You Tube and go where it takes me. 

I started out with the Stawberry Alarm Clock, and ended up, not in any kind of order, with John Denver.  

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

From one of my favorite albums ever.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Earthquake in CA, Bombogenesis, 100+ inches in Erie, fires in West Coast, flooding in Boston...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

From my favorite songwriter.  Only biggest indie fans would really know who this guy is.  I love the transition at about 2:10.  

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

53 minutes ago, iacas said:

That's bloody brilliant. Sounds like 2, 3 people. Not easy to keep in tune.

Steve

Jay Som

Steve

15 hours ago, nevets88 said:

That's bloody brilliant. Sounds like 2, 3 people. Not easy to keep in tune.

I had the exact same thoughts. It's more impressive than this...

Jon

Time for me to find some other songs to listen to while I practice golf . . . :-P

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Been Raging Against The Machine the last couple of days.  And, like most music I listen to in the car, I get into it.  At the end of Freedom, when the bassline starts being overpowered by the drums as Zach escalates his "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  freedommmmmmmmmmmm!!!!" I find myself banging on the steering wheel or gearshift to the point of nearly breaking my hand. ;)

On another note, just discovered this gem the other day:

Music starts at 1:18.

Anybody from the '90s recognize that opening melody? :-P (my money is on @JetFan1983)