IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 8:51 PM, billchao said:

One of my favorite bands!

Currently listening to this on "Indie 1023"

Dawes - Who Do You Think You're Talking To?

Edited by iacas
Embed videos please

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...

I thought this was a pretty good cover. Note they used a separate piano for the ending cover. The Beatles took great pains to lengthen the sustain of the piano at the end in the original recording.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Sean_D said:

Tinnitus. I've been a rock guitarist for 35+years. Always tinnitus.

Me too.  I had a heating test yesterday and the audiologist told me that I could not hear the frequency of women's voices.  My wife wasn't amused! 😆

I'm having a renaissance with the Smiths lately so they've been on the playlist non-stop. It's funny, I was really into this band in my early 20s, but for whatever reason, the songs are taking hold in my heart much more than they ever did then. 

The Smiths -- William, It Was Really Nothing

The Smiths -- Headmaster Ritual

The Smiths -- There is a Light That Never Goes Out

This Citizen cover of the previous song is pretty cool too IMO:

Edited by JetFan1983

4 hours ago, JetFan1983 said:

I'm having a renaissance with the Smiths lately so they've been on the playlist non-stop. It's funny, I was really into this band in my early 20s, but for whatever reason, the songs are taking hold in my heart much more than they ever did then. 

The Smiths -- William, It Was Really Nothing

The Smiths -- Headmaster Ritual

The Smiths -- There is a Light That Never Goes Out

This Citizen cover of the previous song is pretty cool too IMO:

I am human and I need to loved

just like everybody else does  🎶

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.