IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

7 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I recently watched this, think you might enjoy it too. 

Haha I actually watched that recently too. Yea, good stuff, thanks. Hopefully someone lurking this can enjoy it too. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 4:58 AM, JetFan1983 said:

Moby -- Porcelain

I remember when he so popular and you heard him everywhere. One of his songs was used in that Tiger Woods commercial where he hits the ball around NY. He's still active, making a lot of music, but I haven't given him much of a listen.

This is one of my favorites.

I've recently gone down the rabbit hole listening to Postmodern Jukebox.  It started with this one:

and I keep looking and finding more.  The piano player is the organizer, the musicians and singers keep changing.  Its all relatively modern music played in much older styles.  Demi Lovato, the Care, Ozzy Osbourne, Maroon 5, Radiohead, 20s jazz, motown, doo-wop.  I'm fascinated.

55 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

I've recently gone down the rabbit hole listening to Postmodern Jukebox.  It started with this one:

and I keep looking and finding more.  The piano player is the organizer, the musicians and singers keep changing.  Its all relatively modern music played in much older styles.  Demi Lovato, the Care, Ozzy Osbourne, Maroon 5, Radiohead, 20s jazz, motown, doo-wop.  I'm fascinated.

I remember the original version, I think it's the one that made PMJ famous. The bass player got a lot of media exposure.

I like this one.

21 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I like this one.

I keep getting hypnotized by the tambourine guy.  I even look away from sexy blond Morgan sometimes:

Rewatched Stop Making Sense for the I don't know nth time. It's on Amazon Prime, but there's a longer version on YouTube. Same as it ever was...

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2020 at 2:31 PM, DaveP043 said:

I too have been lured down this rabbit hole of music.

Recently, while working out, I've been listening to this...

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I really enjoy this song. 

I played this for my elderly mother, and she loved it.  Wasn't quite as impressed with the rest of their lineup.  His voice is absolutely magical, probably the best cover I've heard.

8 minutes ago, False hopes said:

I played this for my elderly mother, and she loved it.  Wasn't quite as impressed with the rest of their lineup.  His voice is absolutely magical, probably the best cover I've heard.

You go from this to "Down with the Sickness" and you got a huge gap.