IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

6 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

You go from this to "Down with the Sickness" and you got a huge gap. 

Lmao, yep.  The range on this man is unbelievable.  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Discovered this artist from Belgian tv show on Netflix, Unite 42.

La Cavale - The Escape?

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Love this song. Also, this video does a great job showing how us music nerds listen to music. I don’t have perfect pitch, so I’m not as good as Rick, but I listen to music as an active listener like he does with an eye (or ear) on the chords and the individual parts, not just the sum of the parts. Beautiful. 

Edited by ncates00

• 2 weeks later...

Good days please come more often
Everybody's in the streets out coughin'
Smog in the air gonna send you to your coffin
Plastic everywhere down there with the dolphins
Everybody was born to a Momma
So everybody is connected like karma
So disconnect yourself from the drama
Everybody's trynna heal like trauma

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite podcasts talked about Billy Joel, I forget how many great songs he has, haven't listened to him in awhile.

coverarttestfinal.jpg?aid=rss_feed

A bottle of red... a bottle of white... whatever kind of mood you're in, we're talking Billy Joel tonight!Pull up a table and join Kirk for a long...

This has been in my head for a few days now, so here it is for everyone else to enjoy.

(n.b., there is one mildly adult language word in there)

(and mildly adult incident in the video I had forgotten about until I just re-watched it... I've been listening to it but not watching)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.