IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

6 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

You go from this to "Down with the Sickness" and you got a huge gap. 

Lmao, yep.  The range on this man is unbelievable.  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"What Do We Know" by Thousand Foot Krutch. That's good stuff there.

Been listening to a lot of Golden Age rap recently (and some slightly newer stuff that they haven't really given a name to yet). Not usually my cup of tea, but for some reason I've been into it. I pas

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Poor Golf Channel. Can’t show any golf so they fill their time with so much bs and rhetorical comments. They spent 30 minutes talking about Justin Rose’s swing like it’s some phenom and amazingly unique swing. David Duval seems to think he could walk along the practice area and fix every golfer’s swing. Lol....poor bastards.
    • I finished Dark Souls Remastered, apparently one of the harder games out there. No assistance, from humans or AI. This being like my fourth major videogame ever, task was initially very hard, the bosses are tougher than I am used to. One boss took me like 15 minutes to kill, after 25 tries. I like the card game, Exploding Kittens.  
    • I dunno how reliable People Magazine is, but here it is:   Tiger Woods 'Doing Everything He Can to Heal,' Says Source: 'He Wants to Go Back on Tour' Another insider tells PEOPLE in this week's issue that Woods is paying no attention to speculation over the crash  
    • I don't have GC so don't have complete context, maybe he was just saying this in jest? He says unless you're scratch you can't use dispersion cones.  
    • Just ordered the videos! Thank you for the code! Can’t wait to start watching. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. butchammon
      butchammon
      (60 years old)
    2. Joe P
      Joe P
      (71 years old)
    3. Lookylookitzadam
      Lookylookitzadam
      (35 years old)
    4. Muzza
      Muzza
      (36 years old)
    5. ocduffer86
      ocduffer86
      (51 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...