IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson

Brad Eisenhauer

In my bag:
Driver: Callaway Hyper X 10° | Fairway Wood: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3W (15°) | Hybrid: GigaGolf PowerMax GX920 3 (20°)
Irons: Mizuno MX-25 4-PW | Wedges: GigaGolf Tradition SGS Black 52°, 56°, 60° | Putter: GigaGolf CenterCut Classic SP3

Ball: Titleist ProV1x or Bridgestone B330S

Trans-siberian orchestra.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Lloyd Cole -- Broken Record

Lloyd's a pretty good golfer. Used to live up the road from me. Writes about course architecture on the side, no shit.

His bassist also became the golf correspondent for The Guardian. I don't know what that says.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/profile/lawrencedonegan

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What I got - Sublime

Hi Bore XL 10.5*

Launcher DST 3W 15*

Rescue 09 Hybrid 19*

MX-23 Irons 4-PW

Wedges 51*,56*, 60*

Classic II Putter

B330-RX

Dunno why I still remember this. Always enjoyed the juxtaposition of voices, I guess. So perfect and so ravaged.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/6Ejga4kJUts[/VIDEO]

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Used to cover this version of this song back in college in bars around town with my housemates.... ahhh the salad days...

And this version of this one:

Constantine

Stretch.

For people who don't like Coldplay, I like this version, the Frank Ocean version, better: [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvFtbjIngkY[/VIDEO] [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otPxoVQiIGo[/VIDEO] By Donald Glover's rap alter-ego, Childish Gambino. IMO, the album that second one is off, EP , is the best 5-song album I've ever gotten for free (and it was legal). Coincidentally it's also the only 5-song album I've ever gotten for free, but y'know... And judging by the the previous songs posted, since neither of these are metal, indie rock, or pop-rap, I'm the only one who is going to like them. :-)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I like that every time you think they've finally topped themselves, you're wrong.

Stretch.

• 2 weeks later...

Da na na na na na na naaaah.

Stretch.

• 3 weeks later...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

^^^

I love that album!

South African take on the usual fish-out-of-water bit.

Stretch.

Are you talking about The XX? Who else do you like that are similar?

Originally Posted by Stretch

^^^

I love that album!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.