IGNORED

Temporarily addicted to

Ben

Note: This thread is 3696 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robotech TV series. I found the Macross series from the early 80's on YouTube. I've been watching all the episodes. This was my favorite show as a kid. I used to get up at 6:00 am on Saturdays just to watch it.

I never realized how adult oriented it was. Watching it now takes on a whole new meaning.

• 4 months later...
wow, Shrimp Crackers sound great right now! Forgot all about those.

Anyway, I Can't Stop Eating Burritos!!! Had three breakfast burritos from Kings Burgers this week. Egg, Potato, Refried Beans. And two Chicken burritos from Mexican Food (yes the place is actually called, Mexican Food). I any case, I lay partial blame on the $5 cost for each of the goodies. Large and tasty burritos are just too good to pass up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 3696 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!