IGNORED

Temporarily addicted to

Ben

Note: This thread is 3671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by zeg

I was picking my wife up at LAX and as I waited for her by the baggage carousel, when a familiar-looking face caught the corner of my eye.  I turned to see Jack Bauer walking toward me---not what you want to see when you're at the airport!  Anyway, Kiefer Sutherland had apparently been on her flight from Montreal.  Fun coincidence.

I felt the same way just after I saw 'Snakes On A Plane'....Samuel L. Jackson was with my wife and I in the airline's lounge at London Heathrow waiting for a flight. I bet anyone that recognised him on his flight to Italy were thankful he was onboard

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by sean_miller

A lot of people are addicted to Tim Horton's (I boycotted them years ago) or maybe they're addicted to the drive-through exhaust fumes?!?

I always laugh at people in the drive through. They wait for 15 minutes in line when they could walk inside. I don't get it.

Tim Horton's food sucks. Period. I am addicted to the coffee because it costs me $1.70 for an XL coffee. It's actually not even good coffee, but there is no way I would spend $5 each morning on a decent coffee at a small chain barista.

• 3 months later...
Note: This thread is 3671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.