IGNORED

Temporarily addicted to

Ben
Note: This thread is 4591 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My favorite dish from my neighborhood Chinese joint is Mapo Tofu with Pork and I'll get it wih a side of brown rice. One of my past addictions...

Currently: Gatorade Rain Lime. Wholewheat English Muffins with peanut butter.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently when at my home course nothing beats the fatting chicken tender basket, with some lime Gatorade, so good.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

• 2 weeks later...
Yo! MTV Hits on MTV's Hits channel (that actually plays musi videos).

Its an hour long show of videos from my old favorite Yo! MTV Raps shows. One hour will highlight songs from a specific year. I have however, come to discover that its the same videos over and over for the same year periods.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Fresh tomatoes sliced, with fresh lettuce, swiss cheese, and mayo on multigrain bread. In the summer, this is heaven. Sometimes, I will substitute mozarella slices for the swiss. Every so often, I will lose the lettuce, add Videllia onion slices and grill the thing until the cheese bubbles and the bread is a crisp golden brown. Iced tea makes a fine accompaniment.

Wow

That was awesome Thanks for making my mouth water
In my bag

Driver 905R 9.5 with Aldila
3-wood G10 15 degree
Hybrid G10 18 degreeIrons MP 32Wedges 52 & 56 & 60 degreePutter SC SS Newport 1.5Ball

• 3 weeks later...
!!!Pistachios!!!

My dad got me a 4 pound bag of the things. I go on 10 minute binges where I just can't stop eating them. .. ARGH~!

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Mcdonalds Double Cheese Burgers
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

right now, chicken burriots!
in the bag:
R580XD 10.5°
Rescue Dual 19°
Titleist 755 4-PW
Vokey Black Nickel 54.10° Vokey Oil Can 60.08° Circa 62 No. 2 Charcoal Mist

Ali Larter...

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Those new Angus and southwest crispy chickens(add bacon on it) at mcd's.. so good with red onions and the foccatio buns.

Beers gotta be glacier fresh tasting Kokanee.

and GTA 4.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Iced Vanilla Lates from Speedway gas station. It has replaced the Monster Lo-Ball coffee drink for me. They have a new machine that dispenses them and it's only $1.79 for a 24 oz. I stopped at one today and was bummed to see that they didn't have the machine yet.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

The Good Earth brand and style tea, served hot or iced. I'm tempted to pick up a pack of the caffeine free variety and drink it instead of water on the golf course (although I'm not sure how good an idea this may be).

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Turkey and mayo and american cheese on multi grain bread
or
Bacon Cheeseburger at the local mom and pop Burger place near my house.

Limon lays and salt and vinegar chips

Lipton white tea rasberry

and a nice juicy cold pickle.

All in one meal.

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

Still the mcdonalds double cheeseburger for me.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

and GTA 4.

Yes try that one, i have its great.

All i need right now though is turkey and cheese on wheat.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Carnitas burrito at Chipotle with rice, the medium salsa, sour cream. Wash it down with Miller Lite, snooze in front of the TV with the Golf Channel on for about two hours and I am ready for my next round of golf. Life's pretty hard.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

welches fruit snacks and grand theft auto 4.

In my freestyle:
Driver: 10.5* G5 with UST V2
F.W. wood: 16* retro raylor with Aldila HM-40 Tour Gold
Irons: i5 3-pw. Stiff cs lite shafts
Wedges: 8620 51*, 56*, and 60* Putter: classics 1 34""Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Omelets and salads. Well, its not an addicton by choice. I'm doing a ultra no carb 2 week diet my friend/trainer recommends. I've gotta start getting creative with the ingredients though...

Dent, I know you're young, but you gotta kick the fast food habit. Better sooner than trying to do it later in life.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Note: This thread is 4591 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!