IGNORED

Temporarily addicted to

Ben

Note: This thread is 3676 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Turkey, cranberry, sprouts, cucumbers, lettuce on wheat.

That sounds pretty dang good!

Right now I can't not eat the Chicken and Spinach wrap from Whole Foods Market. I've had one, I think four of the last five days.

Ben, do you ever get the tuna from Cultured taste down on Mason and Devonshire. I havent been there in a couple of years, but they used to have the best tuna. They put carrots in it so it is orange. Tasty.

Wow, yeah, like years and years ago I'd go there. I like that they used sprouts too. Nowadays if I'm eating in that center, it's at the Kabob place or San Carlos, a few doors down from CT. That San Carlo special sandwhich is the best ! I'll have to check out CT soon though.

Trader Joe's Unsalted Crunchy Peanut Butter - 100% roasted peanuts and nothing else. And I've never liked PB before in my life. Weirdness.

Is anyone here a nutritionist?

Can you tell me if eating 2 PB&Js; a day (whole grain bread, fruit spread w/ no sugar added) is going to start making me get fat? This stuff tastes too good to be anywhere near healthy.

17g fat per 2 TBS serving
3g of that is saturated fat.

Trader Joe's Unsalted Crunchy Peanut Butter - 100% roasted peanuts and nothing else. And I've never liked PB before in my life. Weirdness.

I'm no nutritionist, but I have friends who are very mindful of what they eat, and let me eat. The bread being whole grain and the spread being no added sugar, sounds like an alright combo if you ask me. And [natural] Peanut Butter is on my list of OK foods to eat. I just had a toasted whole wheat english muffin with Skippy Natural PB a little while ago.

I'm no nutritionist, but I have friends who are very mindful of what they eat, and let me eat. The bread being whole grain and the spread being no added sugar, sounds like an alright combo if you ask me. And [natural] Peanut Butter is on my list of OK foods to eat. I just had a toasted whole wheat english muffin with Skippy Natural PB a little while ago.

Yippee!!!

Here are a few things I'm permanantly addicted to:

Any burrito from Chipotle with onions and peppers and pinto beans, fresh tomato salsa and a dash of hot salsa, cheese and lettace. Then topped off every bite with the Chipotle Tobassco sauce.

Giant Classic #13 sub on wheat from Jersey Mikes subs with all the fixin's and "Mike's Way" with Oil, Vinegar, and seasonings

If I was single I'd have one or the other everynight for dinner. Can't go wrong with a JM sub. Best subs this side of Heaven.

Note: This thread is 3676 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!