IGNORED

Temporarily addicted to

Ben
Note: This thread is 4619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Arnold Palmer's. They are especially good on the course, with ice.
In my bag:
Driver: Tour Burner 10.5 re*ax
3 Wood:R5 XL
Irons:FP Irons 5-GW
Hybrids:Baffler DWS 3,4 Wedges:588 RTG DSG 56º, 60ºPutter:White Hot XG #9 34"Grips: Lamkin Crossline CordsBall: Pro V1x

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnold Palmer's. They are especially good on the course, with ice.

The First one I tried I really didn't like, then I decided to get another one a couple months later, unfortunately I took one sip, and then accidently spilled it all over the golf cart. It tasted good though.

In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

The First one I tried I really didn't like, then I decided to get another one a couple months later, unfortunately I took one sip, and then accidently spilled it all over the golf cart. It tasted good though.

What is an Arnold Palmer? Sorry, I'm from Alaska, news doesn't get to us that fast

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

• Administrator
What is an Arnold Palmer? Sorry, I'm from Alaska, news doesn't get to us that fast

Half lemonade, half iced tea.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Okay, thank you iacas

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

• 5 weeks later...
XXX Vitamin Water + Cookies & Cream power bar before practice + Flight of the Conchords

Driver: 10.5* SuperQuad TP 1st Edition All Black V2 Stiff
5 Wood - 585.h 19* DG S300
Irons: 3-PW S59 Stiff
Wedges: Rac TP 52*, 60* MP-T 56*
Putter(s): Anser 3 TP Black ballGET TO SINGLE DIGITS!Goal: Beat a certain admin that lives in my town

Chille peppers, Jalapenos, anything HOT!!!!!

Forget the chille flakes, its gotta be fresh chopped chille.

I have it on all my food everyday.

Not sure if i'm the only one BUT I find it very addictive.
I could even have it on my breakfast cereal

• 4 months later...
Promax Protein Bars: Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Mint are great. Nutty Butter Crisp taste quite a bit like Butterfinger candy bars. Yum!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Nature Valley Oat and Honey bars -- I know, maybe not the best and they taste like cardboard, but hopefully better than the snickers bars of my youth. They have become a ritual to start the back nine, and they don't melt in the summer.

RC

peanut butter and jellies lately. And im always addicted to arnold palmers

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Nature Valley Oat and Honey bars -- I know, maybe not the best and they taste like cardboard, but hopefully better than the snickers bars of my youth. They have become a ritual to start the back nine, and they don't melt in the summer.

Oat and Honey is good but I'm a Roasted Almond guy.

peanut butter and jellies lately. And im always addicted to arnold palmers

Mmm, Peanut butter and jelly. That may just have to be my next "addiction."

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Promax Protein Bars: Cookies and Cream and Chocolate Mint are great. Nutty Butter Crisp taste quite a bit like Butterfinger candy bars. Yum!

I've been having these. The protein shakes I used to get at Trader Joe's are just plain awful, but these bars are great. I'm getting a better brand of protein powder at a friend's suggestion.

Promax also makes a lemon bar flavor. It's very worth trying!

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've been having these. The protein shakes I used to get at Trader Joe's are just plain awful, but these bars are great. I'm getting a better brand of protein powder at a friend's suggestion.

That lemon one is out of control. Tastes so extremely sweet. Exactly what I thought it would. Like a lemon cake.

The protein shake I use is from Vitamin Shoppe. Gold Standard Double Rich Chocolate. Tastes pretty decent with milk.

Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

dry fried chicken
korean bbq
my moms cooking
jolly rancher candy
watching my son play basketball games
watching my daughter play volley ball, basketball and golf.
playing call of duty

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

The protein shake from GNC (wheybolic extreme 60) - chocolate - is actually good with water. It's easy to drink the whole glass in one hoist.

I'm addicted to doing pushups. I'm trying to get to where I can do 100 consecutive.

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

I have also been playing alot of basketball during the winter months here in Michigan. I try to play atleat every other day after school with a bunch of friends. Ive lost 5 pounds in the last week.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

Red Robin.

Well worth the money, and the 45 minutes drive.
The BEST burger I've ever put in my mouth. EVER.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

Note: This thread is 4619 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!