IGNORED

Tiger unleases some (expletive) bombs on the 9th hole at Doral

Three Putt
Note: This thread is 5872 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

ya some yahoo earlier said how much of a "gentleman" els is.......i remember that video. LOL. All people sometimes have outbursts.

who cares!!!

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya some yahoo earlier said how much of a "gentleman" els is.......i remember that video. LOL. All people sometimes have outbursts.

You're a Yahoo. If Tiger didn't make it an every tourney event then you might know what you are talking about. Everyones entitled to a breakdown, just not every tourney.

You're a Yahoo. If Tiger didn't make it an every tourney event then you might know what you are talking about. Everyones entitled to a breakdown, just not every tourney.

Breakdown? I would classify slamming a club a breakdown. I have yet to see Tiger throw a club.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

After going on for eight pages, John Daly, Michael Jordan's betting and some "yahoo"calling, this thread has outlived it's usefulness and is closed.

Alan Olson

Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!
Check out our Facebook page!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5872 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!