IGNORED

2021 WGC-Dell Technologies Match Play

Braivo
Note: This thread is 1116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

46 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Some good matches today. I liked seeing some of the club choices made in different situations. Sergio is out. Sorry,@Vinsk😉 Also not to sorry to see Rahm gone. Going to be an interesting day tomorrow, I think.

Lol..yep. I’m sure the announcers had to hold back commenting on Sergio’s pitch from on the green. Too easy....But yes! Some good matches. Hoping Scheffler keeps it sharp and sends that weasel Kuchar packing...

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well, the weasel took second - but no word if his caddy got paid.  😄 Horschel won it all.  Just plain outplayed Scheffler. I thought the matches were pretty good today. I'd forgotten how much I like watching match play.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Well, the weasel took second - but no word if his caddy got paid.  😄 Horschel won it all.  Just plain outplayed Scheffler. I thought the matches were pretty good today. I'd forgotten how much I like watching match play.

Yeah...damn shame with the weasel. This win didn’t mean much for Kuchar but would’ve changed Perez’s life. Too bad he lost his mojo. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Third. 🙂

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

48 minutes ago, iacas said:

Third. 🙂

Shoot! Dang! Drat! I should eat my putter! You are correct - third! My apologies to Scheffler who did take second.

8 hours ago, Zippo said:

I thought they played at a glacial pace. They were on a 5 hours pace for a twosome. Scheffler gave it away with two bad shots mid round. 

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

1 hour ago, boogielicious said:

I thought they played at a glacial pace. They were on a 5 hours pace for a twosome. Scheffler gave it away with two bad shots mid round. 

I agree completely (about the pace). It was brutal. 

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Agree. All the chit chat for every damn shot. Despite both of them stating their experience with wind you’d think neither had ever played in it. 135yd shot with 15mph left to right wind. Not exactly something new to these guys.

2 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

I learnt my lesson from last time I watched the match play. No way am I watching the last day, it’s worse than watching paint dry. The shot clock should have been out....

Stevie T

4 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I thought they played at a glacial pace.

3 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

29 minutes ago, Beastie said:

it’s worse than watching paint dry.

The pace made it unwatchable for me. I turned it off and went outside to do some yardwork.

-Peter

• :titleist: TSR2
  • :callaway: Paradym, 4W
  • :pxg: GEN4 0317X, Hybrid
  • :srixon: ZX 3-iron, ZX5 4-AW
  • :cleveland:  RTX Zipcore 54 & 58
  • L.A.B. Golf Directed Force 2.1

2 hours ago, Darkfrog said:

The pace made it unwatchable for me. I turned it off and went outside to do some yardwork.

We changed channels with three holes left.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

6 hours ago, boogielicious said:

We changed channels with three holes left.

You missed the best part! A fan shouted, "In the hole!"...

• Funny 1

14 hours ago, boogielicious said:

13 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

9 hours ago, Darkfrog said:

Huh.  That's weird.  Only took me about an hour to watch the whole thing. :-P

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Note: This thread is 1116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!