IGNORED

MLB Strike Zone Box Graphic

MLB strike zone box  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the strike zone box graphic imposed on your tv for viewing?

• No, I am a sports fan that doesn't need this gimmicky graphic to let me know balls and strikes!
    • Yes, it is sort of cool, it helps me see the strike zone and the close pitches.
    • I don't care one way or the other, whatever!

51 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

We could program the boos as well!😜

and hey maybe we could put cardboard cutouts of fans in the stands and then sooner or later use cardboard cutouts of the players too. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't keep calling everything that you dislike or disagree with a "poor analogy" buddy. So is this: I even like the little dot it shows where the ball crosses the strike zone.

You sure?  Pretty certain that guy is Enrico Palazzo.

“Michigan Man Arrested for Disrupting Baseball Broadcast”

Posted Images

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

We could program the boos as well!😜

But silence the booing when the pitcher throws to first to keep the runner close. Don't the fans know that's game strategy?That's a pet peeve of mine.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

12 hours ago, billchao said:

The home plate umpire would still signal the call, which would be delivered wirelessly to him through an earpiece or something. 

This process would have to be very close to instantaneous to not interfere with the flow of the game, like base stealing, etc. A significant delay would not be professional like. 

1 minute ago, Billy Z said:

This process would have to be very close to instantaneous to not interfere with the flow of the game, like base stealing, etc. A significant delay would not be professional like. 

Like this?

• Funny 1

21 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Now that's some funny stuff right there!

Leslie Nielsen in The Naked Gun.

Just now, Golfingdad said:

You sure?  Pretty certain that guy is Enrico Palazzo.

Look! It’s Enrico Palazzo!

Promo for electronic strike zone:

5 hours ago, Billy Z said:

If only there was a way to instantaneously transmit electronic data wirelessly and then convert it into sound waves for the human ear to detect 😉

47 minutes ago, Billy Z said:

Two things:

1)  Nothing pisses off an umpire more than tossing your bat and heading to first base assuming a walk, before he makes the call.

2)  This umpire probably had already ordered his medium-rare steak at the nearby steakhouse.

2 hours ago, billchao said:

If only there was a way to instantaneously transmit electronic data wirelessly and then convert it into sound waves for the human ear to detect 😉

Yep, I keep waiting for someone to invent that...

No doubt you'd have a batter called out on strikes turning around to the umpire... "Are you sure you didn't lose wifi for that call?!"

4 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Two things:

1)  Nothing pisses off an umpire more than tossing your bat and heading to first base assuming a walk, before he makes the call.

2)  This umpire probably had already ordered his medium-rare steak at the nearby steakhouse.

Perfect example of why umps should not call pitches anymore.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 4:48 PM, Billy Z said:

I love the announcer... "Fox Tracker shows it's ... a ... near the outside corner...."