• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Not allowed in Norway yet. Hopefully soon though...  Nice shot OP, but I must unfortunately agree with the rest here: Not a hole in one. I've had a couple of "foam/filler"-outs from some way out myself and, as annoying and unfair it is, I can't count them as in dispite it being impossible to slamdunk a golfball in the cup with fillers/foam in the hole.
    • One thing that might help for not using the arms is the swing jacket...It Literally doesn't allow you to swing your arms.   It did work but I have so many other problems I stopped using it.
    • As @iacas says, current science says that its safe to remove the flagsticks.  However, the USGA provided this guidance from the early days of the pandemic, when a wide variety of measures were put in place to limit the possibility of passing the disease to others: https://www.usga.org/content/usga/home-page/rules-hub/rulesarticles/covid-19-rules-and-handicapping-faqs.html  
    • No, not that. Sets a very low ceiling. Yes, you’ll get better as you get your timing down and ingrain your swing but you’re also further ingraining bad habits and when your game does go off the rails a bit you’ll have no touchstones for reference. Find a qualified instructor. It can be inexpensive because you don’t have to see them all that often. Learn your bugaboos. Learn your frequent issues and learn how to practice. If you do sign up for Evolvr it’s inexpensive but it does depend on you to practice well. The students who do well dedicate some time to practice. It doesn’t have to be even thirty minutes a day, but it has to be dedicated and done properly. Good luck.
    • We can’t split one post. I edited your first one for you.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Gravy76
      Gravy76
      (33 years old)
    2. MauiMilan
      MauiMilan
      (42 years old)
    3. Motrinothar
      Motrinothar
      (26 years old)
    4. RyanDe680
      RyanDe680
      (41 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...