IGNORED

Rickie Fowler Irons by Cobra…

Apparently RF has been in the development process for these irons for the past two years with Cobra. Limited sets available...but damn...could you play these?

Funny comment I read about this video:

‘Apparently Ricky Fowler isn’t good enough to play these Ricky Fowler irons.’

• Thanks 2
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

22 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

could you play these

Sure. Buy me a set and I’ll play them.

• Funny 1

I thought I heard that Rickie wasn't even playing them currently. Or at least he has taken them out of his bag for a couple tournaments recently.

13 minutes ago, Darkfrog said:

I thought I heard that Rickie wasn't even playing them currently. Or at least he has taken them out of his bag for a couple tournaments recently.

I thought I saw the copper irons in his bag today. His sand wedge wasn’t copper but it looked like his irons were.

• iacas changed the title to Rickie Fowler Irons by Cobra…

Managed to captures a glimpse of this from the Friday featured groups after a tee shot on a 189-yd par-3. Looks like a CB iron with some lead tape on the back.46DF559D-8C47-4B1C-AA82-AF71798FFB72.thumb.jpeg.b303fe3f9fdb4aa3bb9d91d7565acd91.jpeg

12 minutes ago, billchao said:

Wasn’t Rickie the guy that put SGI long irons in his bag a while back, too?

Yeah, I think it’s an F9 or Speedzone 3 or 4 iron. He used it hitting into at least one par-5 on Friday. 

Maybe RF was feeling a little ‘cocky’ when designing those zero offset potato chip top line blades? 😳

Wonder what the market is for a Rickie Fowler collectible iron set? Seems like the timing is a little off, considering he’s trending in the wrong direction right now, at least golf game, he still seems popular I guess.

37 minutes ago, Darkfrog said:

Wonder what the market is for a Rickie Fowler collectible iron set? Seems like the timing is a little off, considering he’s trending in the wrong direction right now, at least golf game, he still seems popular I guess.

Yeah those irons are priced at $2500. Can’t imagine anyone buying them aside from a collector stand point. They all go through these phases I guess. But unlike Spieth Fowler was never really great.

7 hours ago, Vinsk said:

But unlike Spieth Fowler was never really great.

True, however some can argue that unlike Fowler Spieth was never really great at marketing numerous products. 

Back to topic those irons have to be considered collectors items. If a pro has problems playing them a regular golfer would be insane to attempt to. 

Pretty little things. Although the 2019 black MBs are better eye candy IMO.

I would hit them if they came in polymer- insert- infused- perimeter-weighted- high- MOI-SGI version. 😆

On 4/5/2021 at 12:06 AM, GolfLug said:

I would hit them if they came in polymer- insert- infused- perimeter-weighted- high- MOI-SGI version. 

😆

Yeah they do, Nickent 3DX hybrids LOL. I use them, 5 iron is 19.5 deg loft which I forget until I launch one, anyway...

8 hours ago, Colins69 said:

Yeah they do, Nickent 3DX hybrids LOL. I use them, 5 iron is 19.5 deg loft which I forget until I launch one, anyway...

I have a 21 def 3 iron. Hah.