IGNORED

New Edel Wedges

The Edel Golf Swing Match System wedge to offer golf club adjustability in a wedge fitting for the first time. Our testers showed a 44% gain in accuracy. The line has four distinct wedge grinds, endless custom fitting and...

I think it is time to buy some new wedges, when they are available.  :banana::beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quick question.  I currently have a set of irons that are maybe 15 years old (TaylorMade RAC OS) and am considering sharpening the grooves since vitamin M is a consideration.  I know that technically it is illegal but how effective is this in improving the clubs, and particularly the wedges? Or is buying another set the only alternative

8 minutes ago, pganapathy said:

Quick question.  I currently have a set of irons that are maybe 15 years old (TaylorMade RAC OS) and am considering sharpening the grooves since vitamin M is a consideration.  I know that technically it is illegal but how effective is this in improving the clubs, and particularly the wedges? Or is buying another set the only alternative

You've got a museum's worth of clubs there... 😁

• Funny 1

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

For sure, would it be possible for you to come down to do a fitting?

I could if we could arrange a pretty good day of stuff. Or even forge it around a TST themed day or something.

MAP is $199 on a standard wedge (fully fit, of course) and $225 for a custom wedge (stamping, ferrule, etc.).

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

I could if we could arrange a pretty good day of stuff. Or even forge it around a TST themed day or something.

MAP is $199 on a standard wedge (fully fit, of course) and $225 for a custom wedge (stamping, ferrule, etc.).

Works for me (I'll be doing the custom wedge), when will they be available and when are you free to come down?  

I'm sure, @DaveP043and @GolfLug would be up for some golf at Springfield and Stoneleigh.

I could also see if there are others at my club that might be interested in new wedges, as well.

2 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

Works for me (I'll be doing the custom wedge), when will they be available and when are you free to come down?  

I'm sure, @DaveP043and @GolfLug would be up for some golf at Springfield and Stoneleigh.

I could also see if there are others at my club that might be interested in new wedges, as well.

We can make something work.  It won't be snowing, at least.  We should coordinate with our respective pro shops regarding the fittings, don't want to ruffle any feathers.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

We can make something work.  It won't be snowing, at least.  We should coordinate with our respective pro shops regarding the fittings, don't want to ruffle any feathers.

Yes, we'd have to do that.

And to be totally clear, it's gotta be worth my $ to get down there. I don't even care too much about worth my time and money, but I can't lose money fitting only three people while spending several hundred $ to drive down, stay overnight at least once, etc.

That might mean… ten or twelve fittings?

Maybe more if I'm splitting some of the proceeds with the pro shop/range/whatever?

1 hour ago, jsgolfer said:

Happy to support TST meetups schedule permitting. A new EDEL would be nice. 

19 hours ago, iacas said:

Yes, we'd have to do that.

And to be totally clear, it's gotta be worth my $ to get down there. I don't even care too much about worth my time and money, but I can't lose money fitting only three people while spending several hundred $ to drive down, stay overnight at least once, etc.

That might mean… ten or twelve fittings?

Maybe more if I'm splitting some of the proceeds with the pro shop/range/whatever?

19 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

Hopefully we can figure something out, maybe even see if you can do an Aimpoint while you're here.  I'll talk to my pro this weekend and see what he thinks.