• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Was just watching Rory's highlights from day 2. From 1 over to 4 under.  What ball striking. Amazing.  Looks like he is recovering from his ill fated attempt to gain more distance after Bryson's win in the US Open. Can see him winning this tournament if the form continues for two more days
    • Day 35 (5/7/21) - 9-hole league tonight. I can't seem to translate good drives on the range to good drives on the course and threw away a number of shots tonight. It didn't help that I had had a really busy day which included cutting the lawn. Like they say......golf is hard.
    • Well he won a pretty tough US OPEN so I think he’s got what it takes. BD pretty much a mess. Always having to resort to hero shots from tough spots off the fairway aren’t gonna win him too many tournaments. I would assume his SG off the tee were pretty poor for these rounds.
    • Looked like a tough day today. Jon Rahm didn't make the cut. I guess staring daggers at the camera didn't improve his putting any. And, what's with DeChambeau? All his length doesn't seem to be doing much good for him that I can see. He managed to sneak in under the cutline with a +2 but not a very good showing. Maybe if he dropped the Iron Byron look and added a bit more fluidity to his swing? Gary Woodland is doing OK so far but I expect to see him sag as the pressure builds. Hovland had a hard day, too, but only 5 shots back
    • @dennyjones posted a link to the May issue of the Michigan Golf Journal. This is a page from that issue:  
  • Today's Birthdays

1. coop5885
      coop5885
      (36 years old)
    2. Feeler
      Feeler
      (57 years old)
    3. ImHappyInthe80s
      ImHappyInthe80s
      (38 years old)
    4. junivivecream1
      junivivecream1
      (32 years old)
    5. Kyle007
      Kyle007
      (23 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...