IGNORED

Easy to Lose, Hard to Recover

(edited)

After a few years of not playing golf seriously (i.e. practicing regularly, focusing on improving, etc.) I can’t believe how far my game has gone into the dumpster.  Even more horrifying is how difficult it is to put the pieces back together now that I am trying to recover my old game.  And my old game was just to shoot mid 80s regularly. Add a few years of age, and well, it’s a huge mental and physical challenge.  But a bigger challenge is a greater opportunity for a miraculous achievement, right?  That’s what I keep telling myself anyway.

Edited by ZenShot

I can relate, but like yourself, I like the challenge of achievement.   I have a great opportunity for a miracle!  wait... I need a miracle or something like that!

• Thanks 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Cracked driver on Thursday and injured eye and WD on Friday. Not the US Open he was looking for.  
    • The player did not violate rule 4.2a that covers non-conforming golf balls. The penalty for breaking that rule is DQ. Instead, the player broke the "one ball rule" - see Committee Procedures chapter 8, model local rule G-4. The player gets the general penalty (two strokes) for each hole mistakenly played with a different brand or model ball (until the mistake is discovered). Intentionally playing a different brand or model penalty is DQ. See the rule for details.   
    • When was Arizona? Like back then. 😛  They are tasty, but I don't get the hype.  I am game for some small money games. I like the idea of skins, maybe a pot for net and gross skins. 
    • I had a weird experience with Peacock this morning.  My YTTV isn't working well for some reason (been an issue the past few days), so I used the app.  I signed up for free Peacock, watched Torrey on my laptop but couldn't cast to the TV.  So I installed the app on my TV but when I logged in there, I could only follow the featured group.  Is anyone else watching it (not right now, just in general) on free peacock?
  • Today's Birthdays

1. bs1865
      bs1865
      (46 years old)
    2. DrMJG
      DrMJG
      (69 years old)
    3. Mikejanish
      Mikejanish
      (28 years old)
    4. Stu
      Stu
      (48 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...