• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Here you go. A better Google view of the course.
    • I had studied the numbers a lot a while ago and  do know most of us (including me) definitely think they get closer than they do more often. And there is no doubt this was a great day for Taylor. I don't think he missed a green on the second shot except once. That is not a typical day. And close is a very unspecific term I should know better than to use. All relative. Close for me is anywhere on the green, sadly and that is what I need to work on. Same with putting...I love watching guys who routinely ship it 5' past the hole from 10' out get upset because "I should have made that. Practically a gimme"...uh, no it wasn't...statistically, it isn't a gimme for the best players in the world, that guy it is a low percentage attempt. Intellectually i know that but do sometimes forget it in the moment.   At the same time, I definitely need to work on my approaches. Per Strokes gained, they are my weakest area...just not accurate from there at a level that matches the rest of my game. Putting, despite declining, is the strongest at -.02, approaches at -.45. Seems like low-hanging fruit lol. I have no illusions I will stick it tour close but would be nice to find the green from 150 and in instead of my current average of 3.6/round. Seems...bad. But I like checking in to see where I need to put the 65% time. 
    • Ohio - Best Courses You Can Play 1. Manakiki, Willoughby (c) 2. Fowler’s Mill (Lake & River), Chesterland (m) 3. The Virtues, Nashport (m) - Played 4. Boulder Creek, Streetsboro (m) - Played 5. Sleepy Hollow, Brecksville (c) - Played 6. Stonelick Hills, Batavia (m) 7. The Quarry, Canton (m) - Played 8. Little Mountain, Painesville (m) 9. Cooks Creek, South Bloomfield (m) - Played 10. EagleSticks, Zanesville (m) - Played I need to played the last remaining 4 courses. Especially when 3 out of 4 are with in a 1-1.5 hour drive of me. Stonelick is almost the furthest you can get away from Akron in Ohio.   
    • Grade: B+ Likes: Simple, good drill that I use fairly often. Clear audio, picture. Good use of Tour players (well, at least one) to show this. Dislikes: I didn't love the explanation if you were struggling to get the drill right. He just kept telling you about the drill, and how it would improve contact. Could have used some slow-mo, but it would have shown him fighting off the wrists a bit more, I think. Would have loved to show advanced versions, like where you can manipulate the path a bit by how much the arms come off the chest, etc.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alkaman
      alkaman
      (37 years old)
    2. magnolia
      magnolia
      (29 years old)
    3. masoshe21
      masoshe21
      (25 years old)
    4. mp33man
      mp33man
      (35 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...