IGNORED

2021 PGA Championship @ Kiawah Island Ocean Course

iacas
Note: This thread is 1065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

5 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Im rooting for  Koepka. Also hope the wind is strong thru Sunday.

Me too…but to crash and burn..😃

• Funny 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Some quality golf today. Poulter playing great. Brandon Grace is a very good player and when he’s hot he can go on a streak. Poor Corey Connors has fallen back down with a bump though.

Stevie T

Man, have conditions improved or is it a case of a few players getting hot.  Yesterday I think the best round was 4 under.  Today, Poulter is already at 6 under with 4 birdies, an eagle and no bogeys

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

1 hour ago, pganapathy said:

Man, have conditions improved or is it a case of a few players getting hot.  Yesterday I think the best round was 4 under.  Today, Poulter is already at 6 under with 4 birdies, an eagle and no bogeys

Corey shot -5 and a bunch shot -3 yesterday. Noone better so far today. Poulter has cooled down with a pair of bogies.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Some great drone footage of the course.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Paul Casey has got to break through one of these days.

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

6 hours ago, jxdama said:

Im rooting for  Koepka. Also hope the wind is strong thru Sunday.

If he could make a putt, he’d be in the lead.

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

3 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

If he could make a putt, he’d be in the lead.

He staggered to the  clubhouse  but  is  only 1 behind. Be nice to see Phil win. Hope the wind  gets even stronger.

Same dumb schtick since joining.

Well, I was wrong. DeChambeau made the cut by 6? strokes. And my Burns to win choice was clearly a loser. I guess I can now just sit back and enjoy the next couple of days.

But if I hear one more thing about the wind I may just snap!

Cool to see Phil at the top in a major. Unfortunately I feel tomorrow he’ll get on his usual bogey wagon. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

3 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Cool to see Phil at the top in a major. Unfortunately I feel tomorrow he’ll get on his usual bogey wagon. 

Do you think it'll be windy?  :whistle:

1 hour ago, Zippo said:

Do you think it'll be windy?  :whistle:

Lol…yeah I tell ya. The poor bastards act like this is the first time these guys have played in wind. I know the announcers feel like they have to run their ball washers non-stop but oy! We get it.

I don’t normally care about much these guys do on the course, but this is ridiculous. Toss a club, break it, whatever. Don’t almost hurt someone doing it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

10 hours ago, DeadMan said:

I don’t normally care about much these guys do on the course, but this is ridiculous. Toss a club, break it, whatever. Don’t almost hurt someone doing it. 

Love how the announcers covered this.   

—Adam

11 hours ago, DeadMan said:

He should get a lengthy suspension. Wind  is down and  its going to be  a birdie  fest  on an easy  course.

Same dumb schtick since joining.

Note: This thread is 1065 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!