IGNORED

2021 PGA Championship @ Kiawah Island Ocean Course

4 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Hmmm... how many of us on here will be trying out Phil's new putting stroke tomorrow?  

what? left handed?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our Asst. Pro - Larkin Gross just finished 4th in the PGA Professional Championship and will be teeing it up here, as one of the PGA Team of 20.   

Phil is the first AARP Major winner!

Posted Images

What’s the ruling if someone hits a drone?

Let’s say Mickelson ignores the drone, drone stays where it was on 2nd or 3rd hole and his approach shot hits it, ball drops out of the sky, it’s 30 yards short of green?

I’m pretty sure I saw something on Golf Channel where a bunch of guys are trying to hit a drone and someone did. 

Just now, nevets88 said:

What’s the ruling if someone hits a drone?

Let’s say Mickelson ignores the drone, drone stays where it was on 2nd or 3rd hole and his approach shot hits it, ball drops out of the sky, it’s 30 yards short of green?

The drone would be penalized 2 strokes, disqualified and fined by the FAA. 

• Funny 1

I also like how the leaderboard scrolls to the player on screen. Again, I don’t watch golf on tv anymore (ads) so this might be old hat by now. 

I wonder what kind of powder Mickelson’s caddy poured into his water bottle. Probably electrolytes?

30 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Looks  like Phils inevitable  collapse  has begun.

When your closest competitor slices into the water off the tee….you cannot, cannot then duck hook into the same water. Classic Phil. He should’ve taken a second….relaxed and just hit a smooth drive. 

20 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

When your closest competitor slices into the water off the tee….you cannot, cannot then duck hook into the same water. Classic Phil. He should’ve taken a second….relaxed and just hit a smooth drive. 

You lefties...

With Tiger on the shelf Phil having a turn back the clock week is the next best thing. I personally think Brooks will end up winning this thing but man I really hope Phil does.

56 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Koepka was atrocious  putting. Wide open tomorrow. -1 or 2 could  win.

His SG was better today than yesterday. 

1 hour ago, jxdama said:

Koepka was atrocious  putting. 

Two days ago he said his driving was atrocious.  Must be nice to play so poorly and possibly still win...