IGNORED

2021 PGA Championship @ Kiawah Island Ocean Course

I’m trying to remember when Streelman’s hair wasn’t grey. 

• Funny 2
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our Asst. Pro - Larkin Gross just finished 4th in the PGA Professional Championship and will be teeing it up here, as one of the PGA Team of 20.   

Phil is the first AARP Major winner!

Posted Images

Great tournament to watch. I’m glad it’s not a birdie fest. Go Phil!

(edited)

Will phil hang on, or will he have a disastrous hole or two that will take him out of it? He can get quite cavalier with his shot-making. I am rooting for him, as many are 

Edited by Billy Z

To bad Europe is far gone on this event. And what the hack is going on with Louis? He used to have a lazy kinda looking swing likee Ernie Els, his pace is way off on his swing!

3 minutes ago, Billy Z said:

Will phil hang on, or will he have a disastrous hole or two that will take him out of it? He can get quite cavalier with his shot-making. I am rooting for him, as many are 

Brooks is in the sand on 10 and Phil is 6 feet or so to the pin. Go Phil!

• Like 1

Just now, tomvk77nl said:

To bad Europe is far gone on this event. And what the hack is going on with Louis? He used to have a lazy kinda looking swing likee Ernie Els, his pace is way off on his swing!

It left when he shaved his beard off.

Koepka  is  out  of  it. Phil just  has to avoid anything stupid. Louie is the  only  one left with a shot to beat Phil.

Do it for us Phil Mickelson. For us men of a certain age. 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

2 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Koepka  is  out  of  it. Phil just  has to avoid anything stupid. Louie is the  only  one left with a shot to beat Phil.

Oh Gawd.......

Just now, Double Mocha Man said:

Even worse than "Babalooiee" is someone picking up a ball during a tournament.  Why?

It's just a new and improved version of get in the hole.  The drunk and stupid has been ramped up to new levels.

2 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Even worse than "Babalooiee" is someone picking up a ball during a tournament.  Why?

It should have been a quick exit for the spectator!

The Paramount Plus livestream of CBS does not allow jumping backwards or forward 15 seconds. It’s locked in on play. 

• Booooooooo 1

Brooks really bungled the first three par-5 holes today. Those are usually his bread and butter. Still plenty of golf left though.

Koepka can still shoot an 80 with another  par  5 coming  up. Congrats to Oostie for hanging tough and  not  choking.